JCCS show 2007

Ron yeah the game plan is to meet @ the seal beach exit like Jason said @ 6 am. Guy gray, Steroid, Jason, myself & maybe hang 510 will be there. My cell. is 619-723-6235 if you wanna call me + having a # exchange incase of any road problems is a good idea. Jason all of the trucks will be parking together like last year.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what would be the plan from there?

if the plan is take the coast in, id like to meet down on PCH(@seal beach blvd OR E-2nd & PCH) since ill be starting out on PCH :D

spiffinspudater could meet me going this way instead of on the 405...

its probably only 15-20 min from there to the queen mary

I am sure that Ray and I wll be there at 6 a.m....from there I am completely lost as to the correct way to get to the Queen Mary..I will get in line in the middle and follow the leader.........Mark, I will get my Cell phone # posted soon...(I can't remember the number at the moment!..ya I know there is a senior moment joke there someplace....I don't call that number sooooo I don't know it by heart....never said I was the sharpest pencil in the box!!)

what would be the plan from there?

if the plan is take the coast in, id like to meet down on PCH(@seal beach blvd OR E-2nd & PCH) since ill be starting out on PCH :D

spiffinspudater could meet me going this way instead of on the 405...

its probably only 15-20 min from there to the queen mary

Hang- I suppose we could either take surface streets or continue on the 405 & take the 710 south from the Seal beach meeting spot. Freeway wise i believe it's only a 20 minute drive & the caravan would stay together rather than dealing w/ red lights & us getting split up.

Ron- If you dont mind doing 55 you guys can follow me :D Hell i may even be able to go 60. Also 2 things will happpen @ the meeting spot. Guy will be swapping his rear tires & Steroid will be offloading Funtana & driving her in from there. That'll be a good time to refill the coffee mugs/ help those guys if need be. I did talk with a guest @ work last night who lives in Seal beach & she told me if you make a right at the end of the exit [for me coming up 405 N] & go 1 or 2 blocks theres a small strip mall & a gas station we could meet at...whadya guys think..we meet there?

Hey Ron, I think the easiest way to get to the 405(for me) would be 15s to 60w to 71s to 91w to 55s to 5n and that will connect you to 22w and turns into 405(Man that sounds real confusing! but i beleive it would be the shorter route). Another option would be 15n to 91w to 55s to 5n to 22w and that turns into the 405. Sorry for any confusion! The first route Will take me thru Chino!

Thanks Ron, Me and my wife were planning on bringing a icechest with Goodies:)

Kule Jason.............................My Wife attended the first JCCS show with me 2 years ago...she says it was quite a lot of fun...just lookin at all the classic cars. (and usually she doesn't really like that "kinda stuff"..) bring your camera(s)..there is just soooo much to take in...take all the photos you can...

Im glad that we can bring in ice chests. And yeah bring your camera's & extra batteries..last year i caught these 2 guys just "hangin" around :D

P1010080.jpg

OH my...looks like I got no "hiney"...that is a butt minus....good pic of my son tho...c-ya

the caravan would stay together rather than dealing w/ red lights & us getting split up.

if you make a right at the end of the exit [for me coming up 405 N] & go 1 or 2 blocks theres a small strip mall & a gas station we could meet at...whadya guys think..we meet there?

^sounds like there it is :D

rec'd confirm letter # 259-wonder if thats the number of entrants???

what time are we trying to meet? 0700? gates open @0730.

ill need another cup of coffee and drain the first :P

can you truckers handle a 510 in the caravan? :cool:

Meet up time is 6 am. Plenty of time for Guy & Steroid to do what they have to to thier trucks + refill coffee mugs & get gas if need be. Havin a 510 in the group will be kool..if you guys follow me sorry if i can only go 55-60 :D So far i have these cell. #'s hang 510, Datsun dreamer, Guy gray, Steroid & i / we still need Ol yeller's.

don't need "Ol Yellers'" number now..cause here it be:

909-762-7241.................heck yeah we can put that 510 right in the middle of the caravan............oh and Mark;..55-60 is just right for keepin the group together...we can let you be the leader....K?

:D Ron i think we should get a few caravan pix too.

I agree with you....my digital memory card holds 350 pix as well..so we are sure to get some decent photos......where are we meeting? I mean where after we exit at Seal Beach Blvd.? is there a gas station or am pm or what?:cool: