Look what I made

hahaha i just realized... kamikaze is the voice of reason :D :D :D

but knowing goki if he had plans on selling them he would have posted something about it so he can have a number of them ordered....

anyways like i said keep up the awesome work goki!!

haha kamikaze is the voice of reason hehehehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: no matter what everyone else says kami ur a good guy :cool:

haha thanks Jonesy! Many thanks for the compliments!

The only difference this time is that these were HAND made by me...

Having that said, these were made for display purposes only. I was only going to put these up during shows and meets.

I really don't recommend using them on an everyday basis. The only protection I've done is put a UV protection coating so that the ink won't fade. If under extreme conditions like cold (like snow temperatures) or heat (like the under sun) for extended periods, there is the possibility that the glue can start to lift or peel.

I made 10 and only 10 will be made. No more and no exceptions.

ーゴキ

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With what seems like a sudden spike in the GOON SQUAD community, I'm thinking of re-running some of the GOON SQUAD stickers. I just wanted to see who is interested and which style/color so I know how much to make and not have a bunch left over.

thanks!

ーゴキ

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY! My latest stickers are ready to make their debut!

I've been really excited about these!

Introducing my JAPANESE SERIES: based on road signs found in Japan

"stop junk" and "old car life"

japaneseseriespreview.jpg

"stop junk" is based on the Japanese stop sign, which is a red triangle. The normal stop sign has ”とまれ” (tomare) which obviously means to stop. I came up with ”ポンコツ” (ponkotsu) , which is sort of a slang term for junk, and put it in its place.

I guess the meaning behind it is:

A ) to tell people who drive shitty cars to stop (and stay the hell away from me and my car)

B ) to tell other car people to stop making their cars into junk

C ) to tell car manufacturers to stop producing junk

D ) ALL OF THE ABOVE

"old car life" is based on a sign that indicates if a road is accessible to cars or not (the not has a red circle and a slash through it) and I came up with ”旧車生活” (kyuusha seikatsu), which means old car life. This one is a little more toned down (in attitude anyways) and is more of a way to show our love for old skool Japanese cars.

Hope you guys like it!

I'll have a pic of it on my own car shortly!

ーゴキ

I don't think the datsun cops will come after you for copyright. They don't make them anymore. I was thinking the same thing when I started making the oil caps with the Z on them. Never been a problem.

The most they can do is ask you to stop. And if you don't they can come after you. By that time we will all have some really cool sun shades.