Look what I made

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not car related, but still on the cheap....true "ratsun style".

I saw something on tv/internet called the "FlipFold". Its basically a t-shirt folder and thought...hell, I can make that!

...so I did!

Here it is in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTSK7su40Io

...and the result is that you get uniformly folded t-shirts to save drawer space.

Benrikun08.jpg

(gf's drawer)

Benrikun09.jpg

(my t-shirt drawer)

I basically made that because my gf's drawers were annoyingly messy that I couldn't open my drawer without hers opening beneath mine (due to clothes just shoved in there). I'm kinda a neat freak. <_<

ーゴキ

hahahahah wtf goki!!!!! u should start making those with the ratsun sign on them to sell haha..... u can make anything out of cardboard huh...........hmmmm :rolleyes:

...with enough time, "anything" is possible!

fb2c7eca.jpg

(this thing is about 10' tall)

ーゴキ

O ok bumble bee has one, If you need his number PM me...

I forwarded Bumblebee's number to Jonesy to let him ask for himself. Jonesy has met him before. Thanks for the tip!

Are you going to the Inland meet?

(ok...I really need to stop thread jacking my own thread hahahahahaa)

PM me

-goki

I forwarded Bumblebee's number to Jonesy to let him ask for himself. Jonesy has met him before. Thanks for the tip!

Are you going to the Inland meet?

(ok...I really need to stop thread jacking my own thread hahahahahaa)

PM me

-goki

dang wat if im to scared!!! and yea i txted bumblebee before u said anything im all growed up :)

and my fuse box is junk but the reason the goon is down is that my alt is fried and i need a saturn one. the only thing thats keeping me from getting back on the road is that it broke at my moms house i dont have a chance to work on it til i go back up north

o and im taking over ur thread goki so now u have to create something so u can have it back :) like make a cardboard 510 to go with ur wagon... or a ratsun templet so i can spray paint the rat and wrenches in my hatch :)........ actually that last part sounds like a good idea coud u do that for me :)