Look what I made

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With what seems like a sudden spike in the GOON SQUAD community, I'm thinking of re-running some of the GOON SQUAD stickers. I just wanted to see who is interested and which style/color so I know how much to make and not have a bunch left over.

thanks!

ーゴキ

hmm

• 4 weeks later...

Since I work with corrugated board (cardboard in layman's terms)

I can cut out a few if its not TOO small.

Should be durable enough to last several times.

Iv been doing stencil work for about 8 years and some of the best materials for repeated use is corrugated board and mylar plastic.

making single layer multi use stencils of the rat and wrenches might look a but funky IMO just because its going to need bridges in it, depends on where you put them and how thick they are.

on all the rat and wrenches stencils Iv done there either multi layer or a one time use single layer. I use a light spray adhesive to avoid all under spray and get clean lines and then cut out the bridges. always use a fresh exacto #11 blade :cool:

Iv been doing stencil work for about 8 years and some of the best materials for repeated use is corrugated board and mylar plastic.

making single layer multi use stencils of the rat and wrenches might look a but funky IMO just because its going to need bridges in it, depends on where you put them and how thick they are.

on all the rat and wrenches stencils Iv done there either multi layer or a one time use single layer. I use a light spray adhesive to avoid all under spray and get clean lines and then cut out the bridges. always use a fresh exacto #11 blade :cool:

Skibby!

I won't even question the resident stencil master! I'm not a stencil maker like you. hahaha I saw pics of some of your stencils and gotta say.....DAMN...STRONG WORK, man!

I only offered cuz I can machine cut custom things on a CAD plotter/cutter. I guess if people are interested enough, we can collaborate. You give me the illustrator file with where you think the stencil bridges go, and I can cut em out.

Otherwise....I'm moving onto my next project design :P

ーゴキ

Skibby!

I won't even question the resident stencil master! I'm not a stencil maker like you. hahaha I saw pics of some of your stencils and gotta say.....DAMN...STRONG WORK, man!

I only offered cuz I can machine cut custom things on a CAD plotter/cutter. I guess if people are interested enough, we can collaborate. You give me the illustrator file with where you think the stencil bridges go, and I can cut em out.

Otherwise....I'm moving onto my next project design :P

ーゴキ

plotters are nice :lol: Iv always hand cut them, and that gets a little old (and painful on the fingers) some times :P

Ill find that file for ya and see if I can make some clean bridges :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I know it's not Datsun but I know there are a lot of Toyota heads on here too.

I have Old Skool Toyota トヨタ (aka TEQ) shirts in black or white:

toyota-tshirt.jpg

DSC01881.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

DSC01879.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

L or XL only

RATSUN SPECIAL: FREE SHIPPING!

$25 for black

$20 for white

let me know!

-goki

Just playing around and made a ダットサン (Datsun in Japanese katakana) and stuck it on my monitor.

2011-05-19004104.jpg

Thinking if people are interested, I can make some in different colors. Probably gonna be a limited run.

ーゴキ

NEW STICKER!

The "Skyline Heart" sticker that I've always wanted to pay homage to...

251104_112668348820807_100002329283682_123536_3714844_n.jpg

...is finally here.

"Custom Heart" inspired by the old "Skyline Heart"

It has the look of the "Skyline Heart" but is vinyl cut and customized with pretty much whatever you want.

Here are the prototypes:

252461_112667472154228_100002329283682_123521_3466744_n.jpg

I will stick some on my GOON and take pics later!

I hope you guys like it and want to hear feedback!

ーゴキ

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...