Memorable movie quotes

always liked this quote, but just caught the datsun reference

Car Rental Agent: [cheerfully] Welcome to Marathon, may I help you?

Neal: Yes.

Neal: You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosy, fucking, cheeks! Then you can give me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!

Car Rental Agent: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.

Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile in my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement.

Neal: I threw it away.

Car Rental Agent: Oh boy.

Neal: Oh boy, what?

Car Rental Agent: You're fucked!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

always liked this quote, but just caught the datsun reference

Neal: Yes.

Neal: You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosy, fucking, cheeks! Then you can give me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!

Car Rental Agent: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.

Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile in my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement.

Neal: I threw it away.

Car Rental Agent: Oh boy.

Neal: Oh boy, what?

Car Rental Agent: You're fucked!

Planes, trains and automoblies....love that movie.....

What is it that makes me laugh whenever I see this sceen?:

Josey Wales (Clint Eastwood's voice): " Seems to me, that when I gets to likin' someone...... They ain't around too long."

Chief Dan George: "Seems to me, that when you gets to dislikin' someone....... They ain't around too long either"

How about this one: (extra points for naming the movie)

A '30s gangster stands, blocking the doorway, and opens his coat, revealing a holstered gun and says: (to Bruce Willis) "Guess you're just going to have to kill me."

Bruce: "It'll hurt, if I do!"

"I am the Nightrider! I am a fuel-injected suicide machine! I am a rocker! I am a roller! I am an out-of-controller! I am the Chosen One! The mighty hand of Vengeance! Sent down to strike the unroadworthy! I'm hotter than a rolling dice! Step right up, chum, and watch the kid lay down a rubber road right to freedom!"

"the Durango '95 purred away a real horrowshow. a nice warm vibraty feeling all through your guttiwurks!"

G.T.O.: [after being approached sexually by a male hitchhiker] I'm not into that!

Oklahoma hitchhiker: I just thought it might relax you while you drive.

G.T.O.: This is competition, man. I've got no time.

never thought i would see the day where somebody quotes two-lane blacktop...

"i wake up in the morning and piss excellence"

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.

Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?

Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?

[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]

Jules: Fuck you.

Vincent: You give them a lot?

Jules: Fuck you.

Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.

Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

Jules: I'll just walk the earth.

Vincent: What'cha mean walk the earth?

Jules: You know, walk the earth, meet people... get into adventures. Like Caine from "Kung Fu."

Bob Falfa: Field car? What's a field car?

John Milner: A field car runs through the fields, droppin' cow shit all over the place to make the lettuce grow.

Steve Bolander: Where are you going? It's awfully early in the morning.

Curt Henderson: [pause] I have a dentist appointment.

You a bounty hunter?

Mans got to do somethin for a livin

Dyin aint much of a livin boy!

all I have is this piece of hard rock candy, but its not for eatin just for lookin thru

whooped em again Josey

yeah, whooped em again boy

You get them holes to bleedin I'm gonna whoop you with a knotted plow line!

Well you gonna pull them pistols or whistle dixie?

OUTLAW JOSEY WALES IS THE SHIT!

Run forrest run!

That nice young man had himself a guitar case!

some years late that nice young man just up and died! Must be hard being the king

Is there a Mr Gump, Miss Gump??

Sorry I got in a fight at your black panther party.

shrimp creo, shrimp cabob, shrimp on a stick..........

My all time fav from that movie........You ever been on a real shrimp boat?

No. But I've been on a real big boat!

PRICELESS:D

How about this one: (extra points for naming the movie)

A '30s gangster stands, blocking the doorway, and opens his coat, revealing a holstered gun and says: (to Bruce Willis) "Guess you're just going to have to kill me."

Bruce: "It'll hurt, if I do!"

Last Man Standing. You gave it away by naming Bruce Willis. I'd have never got it otherwise. :P

Charlie dont surf! (Robert Duvall Apocalypse Now)

If they run there V.C., If they dont run , there a well disciplined V.C. (Gunner on chopper - Full Metal Jacket)

I want that Head so clean that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to take a dump in there! ( Sgt. Hartman - Full Metal Jacket)

Dont you eyball me boy! I'll rip out your eyes and skull-fuck you to death (Drill instructor - Officer and a gentelman)

Man hes been shot 6 times! Nobody gonna kill Barnes cept Barnes! (Platoon)

"Ladies and gentlemen, you have no idea how good it makes me feel to be here today. It is truly an honor to risk my life for you. An honor. Before I jump this motorcycle over these 19 cars - and I want you to know there's not a Volkswagen or a Datsun in the row - before I sail cleanly over that last truck, I want to tell you that last night a kid came up to me and he said, "Mr Knievel, are you crazy? That jump you're going to make is impossible, but I already have my tickets because I want to see you splatter." That's right, that's what he said. And I told that boy last night that nothing is impossible. "

"He can't come in here... he'll see everything! He'll... he'll see the big board!"

Olive: "I'd like to dedicate this to my Grandpa, who showed me these moves..."

Announcer: "Aww, that's so cute. Where's your Grandpa now, is he in the audience?"

Olive: "He's in the trunk of our car..."

I loved Little Miss Sunshine... way too many good quotes, but I won't waste too much space... :D