I'm a Disgrace to RATSUN!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Guest kamakazi620

dang i just looked at your reputation -193 I think that is the worst person on this forum LOL

Wait till BumpkinZ210 gets on here!!!! i'll be past -200 fer sure!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MOST Everything I say is a JOKE!!!!! there is an INSIDE JOKE between me and INDY he posted smellin'paint fumes guess what color??? i replied with the Gold Paint Huff

Yeah,,, uh.... but I was actually smelling paint fumes...... ..

I can still taste the clear coat....

51025102.JPG

indy510, are you GREEN with envy, I am, can't wait to see whats you up too. I'm likin that color. :)

cough cough

in for another post count before the lock down.... :P

is skib back from the dentist yet... :rolleyes:

Guest kamakazi620

Drugs are bad m'kay kids? Jeezus, I just lost 5 minutes too! And I got stupider! I'm sending kamakazi620 a bill for pain and suffering.

DUDE like a page ago I SAID LET IT SINK!!!!!!! did ya MISS that part???? DAMN now here it is AFLOAT!!!!!

• Like 1

Whenever you feel the need to post another thread like this, please insert your balls deep into the microwave then hit the on button. It'll feel much better, I promise! :D

I'm going to have to side with kamakazi. Loosen up. Who gives two shits what some new guy thinks when they come here. This is ratsun. This place is like going to the bar with some good old friends. Ones that actually understand inside jokes, and can make fun of one another without getting sandy bleeding vagina syndrome. Screw the new guys, if they don't like it, they don't need to be here. And if you don't want your kids reading this, well then you are naive to think that this place is any worse than anything they are exposed on a daily basis.

Humor, it's funny, often because it's true,

Joe

Guest DatsuNoob

What was this thread about again? Quit kickin down Kamakazi for being who he is, and Kamakazi, quit being emo with this I'm a disgace stuff. That's why we like you, or atleast why I do. I can respect going against the grain of social normalcy or acceptance and doing your own thing, but I think posts should be intelligible and worth reading, unless it's the late night insomniac shit, then it's all good, put all the bullshit in there. You're a good dude Joey, but you cant expect people to stay quiet on stuff like this when you pretty much opened the flood gates for negative responses.

Guest kamakazi620

What was this thread about again? Quit kickin down Kamakazi for being who he is, and Kamakazi, quit being emo with this I'm a disgace stuff. That's why we like you, or atleast why I do. I can respect going against the grain of social normalcy or acceptance and doing your own thing, but I think posts should be intelligible and worth reading, unless it's the late night insomniac shit, then it's all good, put all the bullshit in there. You're a good dude Joey, but you cant expect people to stay quiet on stuff like this when you pretty much opened the flood gates for negative responses.

I wasn't mad or Anything,I just thought it'd be funnyer (der der I made a funny!!) than insomniacs!!!! I actually Embraced the "Disgrace" thing,and like the Olympic Torch I RAN with it!!!!! I really Don't Care what ANYONE thinks of me and love bein' made fun of!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest kamakazi620

Whenever you feel the need to post another thread like this, please insert your balls deep into the microwave then hit the on button. It'll feel much better, I promise! :D

I have a better Idea,You do that an Tell me how it feels!!!!cuz Whatever I post yer still gonna read it even tho you KNOW you shouldn't!!!! kinda like stealing Cookies mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Cookies!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I know funny. You ain't it.

You're trying way too hard. Even your attempt to be "counterculture" is mainstream and boring.

I see kids at the mall who are more radical. :lol:

• Like 2
Guest kamakazi620

I know funny. You ain't it.

You're trying way too hard. Even your attempt to be "counterculture" is mainstream and boring.

I see kids at the mall who are more radical. :lol:

Way to keep it AFLOAT Hitman,what is it ya hit??? your wife?? your head against the wall?? Arizona dust?? maybe a cacti?Oohhhh i figured it out ya hit this shitty thread to the top!!!!!! so why haven't YOU posted your "so called funny" things on here???? huh? the suspense is KILLIN' me,let me guess you LIKE stalkin' kids at the mall???

And who the F said I'm tryin' to BE counterculture anyway?????