Guest kamakazi620

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

are you posting when your high again LOL

Uuuuhhh BORAT pause black not!!!! and NO I don't "Get High" i just get Drunk!!! i've been sober for 2 days!!! scary huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

look the whole posting how fucked up you are on the main page so everyone can see is not how we or I (i cant speak for everyone) want people to view Ratsun. huffing paint dropping pills and being a drunk 24/7 in not what this is about. its about fixing our cars and showing them. Its not about how much you can indulge in before you pass out. I have younger Friends that view this site and have asked me it the past wtf is up with you. what can i say?? drunk,lost,confused???????? and I had to explain to my 10 year old what the hell you where talking about(huffing gold paint) .......and thats a subject i was hopping to wait a few more years on. I dont have a problem with you personally its just your lack of respect for the forum.

posting about being a derelict doesn't help the Ratsun scene.Yea i drink beer and have been know to tie one on and i dont brag about it evrytime so plese just so a little respect an tone it down a little.

Peace

Brian

I say this as me not a freaky!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Like 3
Guest kamakazi620

have you been up the whole time because your not making any sense

Pause Black Not is from the "Movie" "BORAT" Hello!?!?!?!?! thats from waynes world,any way i'm NOT High I'm NOT DRunk and "what" isn't makin' sence and "Whoooooo CARES!!!" thats from Mrs Crock off the movie "Screwd"!!!!

• Like 2

you really have issues man..........this is really junk for the forum, in my own personal opinion. This type of information is the one that the new people will read first. This is a big pile of junk bits!

• Like 2
Guest kamakazi620

look the whole posting how fucked up you are on the main page so everyone can see is not how we or I (i cant speak for everyone) want people to view Ratsun. huffing paint dropping pills and being a drunk 24/7 in not what this is about. its about fixing our cars and showing them. Its not about how much you can indulge in before you pass out. I have younger Friends that view this site and have asked me it the past wtf is up with you. what can i say?? drunk,lost,confused???????? and I had to explain to my 10 year old what the hell you where talking about(huffing gold paint) .......and thats a subject i was hopping to wait a few more years on. I dont have a problem with you personally its just your lack of respect for the forum.

posting about being a derelict doesn't help the Ratsun scene.Yea i drink beer and have been know to tie one on and i dont brag about it evrytime so plese just so a little respect an tone it down a little.

Peace

Brian

I say this as me not a freaky!!!!!!!!!! :D

MOST Everything I say is a JOKE!!!!! there is an INSIDE JOKE between me and INDY he posted smellin'paint fumes guess what color??? i replied with the Gold Paint Huff,does your 10yo watch cops????(tv show) cuz thats where i found the gold paint huff,I don't see ya talkin' crap about "Postitts" thread or the butt one,Maybe you should splain' more stuff to your kid OR let him watch "COPS" so he KNOWS who are "dirtbags" me I'm just a semi recovering Alcoholic "posin'" as a Dirtbag,I might let you know more,bein' without a job for a year is KILLING me and i tend to "get by" with stupid jokes on here,...................

Guest kamakazi620

you really have issues man..........this is really junk for the forum, in my own personal opinion. This type of information is the one that the new people will read first. This is a big pile of junk bits!

GOOD maybe I'll scare off some smucks who don't know what a carb or muffler bearings is!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Another thing you ALL are quick to judge "BS" posts such as this,But what about all the pot BS that "other" RATSUNITES post quite freqeutly???????

Guest kamakazi620

I have a dentist appointment, so dont let this get out of hand before I get back..... :rolleyes:

I'm done,I was just makin' a FUNNY!!!! You've ALL just been part of a "happening" (Man on the Moon)movie give yourselfs a round of appause!!!!!!!

full blown SIDiot

and i opened this expecting to see if ya pulled yer head out of the toilet... nope :unsure:

If I'm such a disgrace why does my old lady wanna be like me????

"stupid is as stupid does"

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

good on cutting back on the booze, save your $$$ for your datsun project.

on a JK side V

youneedFuknhelp.jpg

now get to work. really, no kidding

YES!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahah YOU ROCK mang!!!!!!

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

lock this shit

DUDE!!!!! if ya didn't reply this would have sunk like da titanic!!!!!!!!!! if ya wanna respond do it on PM!!!!! let this shi% sink!!!!!!!! by my standards this thread SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

DUDE!!!!! if ya didn't reply this would have sunk like da titanic!!!!!!!!!! if ya wanna respond do it on PM!!!!! let this shi% sink!!!!!!!! by my standards this thread SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

dang i just looked at your reputation -193 I think that is the worst person on this forum LOL

Guest kamakazi620

Great....I just wasted 5 minutes. Anybody got five minutes laying around I could borrow? I need all the time I can get.

WAAAA WAAA WHINER!!!!!!!!! did you just

• Like 2