"Hakoste" the blend of Hakosuka and Stagea

Introducing...the "Hakoste" the blend of Hakosuka and Stagea.

Now don't get me wrong, I usually like to see interesting blends of cars like the semi-usual S13 with S30 facelift. I commend their hard work and (sometimes)craftsmanship.

This is an interesting mixture however, my mind can't help thinking "What a waste of Hakosuka parts <_< "

I have mixed feelings on this one. One thing for sure though... the fact that Japanese old skool cars are gaining even more popularity!

What do you guys think?

I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking:

stagea-hako0.jpg

stagea-hako1.jpg

stagea-hako2.jpg

stagea-hako3.jpg

stagea-hako4.jpg

ーゴキ

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The front is good minus the overly large chin spoiler. The rear doesn't do it for me. The lights need to be flush with the body/hatch panel like they're supposed to be. The rear looks like one of those retarded lighted RVs the Japanese are so fond of.

+100 for trying though.

yah...i dont even know how the tail lights would work because there's a separation line from the body to the hatch and the tail lights don't have that separation...

They already put THAT much work into it, they might as well have completely done away with the stock tail lights and rework it with new metal instead of painting over the stock ones.

mmmmmmm what a interesting and complete fail... Who ever did that car was reaching WAY to far.

The only front end I want to see (or belongs) on a stagea is a r34.

like this:

1996_R34_GT_R_face_lift_Stagea_260R.jpg

It works only because the lines seem to work better and the two cars are, time wise, closer so it looks more natural.

ーゴキ

You guys think this stagea looks like a volvo? Have you seen the newer version of the stagea that has LONG verticle lights like a volvo?

Check out this newer version of a stagea:

stagea1.jpg

stagea4.jpg

stagea2.jpg

and another hideous facelift...this time with a GT-R35:

3337748813_6237ef3163.jpg

3338581198_8bb6bdedfb.jpg

3337748959_d962727cf8.jpg

:blink: it just doesn't look right in my opinion

ーゴキ

The older stages doesnt just match up with the r34 front end because of the time period, not in my opinion anyway. I think it was their intention fromt eh factory it all bolt on and work looks wise lol. It comes with optional rb's and awd too, too many coincidences lol, someone wanted a gtr wagon.

The new one is gross lol but I'm bias because I don't like the new gtrs looks either.

Comparing the older stagea goon with a datsun goon is apples and oranges. It's not whats cheaper or more valuable or anything like that. They are on opposite sides of the spectrum, the only thing they have in common is that they are both wagons.