check this one out...

makya

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Steve I dont think that is rust, I think it is gold plating. Look at the door handles and tailgate handles, all gold...Look again at the engine, some of it shines which makes me believe it is Gold plating. It would match the Candy red paint...Hell that paint alone is worth 3k if itis in good shape. I wonder if he has a section for the targa top...doubt it...

And someone should tell Steroid he has to know who it is, or at least have old shot of it from the good old days..

Hmmmmmmmm. I think I know what truck that "WAS". It looks like the "Little Demon" (or something to that effect) with a different shell and a targa top conversion. Yes, that would make a nice project. There is, no doubt, much, much more tied up in that truck if You were going out today to have all that work done. I'll try to find the magazine with what I used to look like (if indeed it is the same truck) and post a picture. I remember it as a little brighter than stock Nissan red and a GT Spoiler shell, not this cab height one. Interesting.

believe me, if I had the cash, this would be a "look what I bought!!" thread.

Mike, do you remember a Standard cab shortbed 620 from ~80-81 called the "Tiller rig"? It was black, had flares, chrome suspension, diamond tuck interior, and a huge rototiller attachment in the bed from one of the Jeep pto setups,(I believe it was chrome also). it made a few of the magazines back then in the show coverage, and placed quite a few times.

I figured if anyone might remember it on here, it might be you.

2eDeYe;28412'][hijack'] Makya, when are you gonna get a build thread going on here or pirate? [/hijack]

believe me, if I had the cash,

;)

Funding is an issue, we lost the business at the end of sept. lost the house & moved to an apt. at the end of oct. My Dodge CTD was repo'd the beginning of nov. and we have a baby due in April.:eek:

So right now, I'm just trying to get the dually driveable so we have two cars again.