Epic Bearded man dominates

(couldnt figure out how to embed video....)

Here:

4chan and it's army of anonymous minions has tracked down ALL the personal info on the bitch who taped, and instigated the fight. b/ is on a mission to make this bitch pay AND of course, return the stolen bag to the "Epic Bearded Motherfucker".

Iyanna Washington

8038 Idlewood St

Oakland, CA 94605-3445

Iyanna Washington

Student at San Francisco Art Institute

• Like 1
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I live in sf and me and my friends take public transportation and see that old man at times on various buses. He is sort of nuts or not all there at times but it is funny seein him unload on that fool. lately there is a lot of fights on public transportation up here. I am sure some of you all seen the chinese lady beat up a black lady video also. my coworkers kids know that black ladies kids and they clown the kids sayin your mom got beat down. sad when you start a fight or pick on people and someone sets you straight.

Poor Tom. He's more or less a regular old guy who's had a hard run and is just trying to get by. He is a little off his rocker, but no more than most people out here. I've seen him a few times on the bus, and in general he just reminds me of Clint Eastwood's character from Gran Torino. Unfortunately, seeing people feel like they have to pick a fight is a common occurrence out here. I don't think Tom was looking for a fight, but Mr. M&M's/AmbaLamps definitely felt like he had to escalate to preserve his ... I don't know, thughood? Something like that. I don't really understand what the hell these guys are trying to defend, which is most of the reason I'm leaving this area for good.

Now Mr. Amblulamps looks like a stupid fuck... forever, on U-Tube. Hard to have friends when they think you're a dick. Probably would have helped his street cred if he had been dragged into court. Now he's been judged in the court of public opinion. The verdict? Guilty of being a moron. The sentance? To be forever reminded of his stupidity whenever someone he knows watches this U-Tube clip. Well fuck his stupid ass. :lol:

If they sound like a Vet. and talk like a Vet. walk carefully, flashbacks can be hazardous to your health. :ph34r:

You Sir would be correct. Don't go around a VA Hospital, either. When we hang out in groups, a group flashback could be even worse than individual...:o

old guys rule!

sad when you start a fight or pick on people and someone sets you straight.

:huh: why is that sad??? <_< thats what should happen.

MF's who start shit for fun deserve a ride in the amberlamps!

i dont start fights, i just finish them.

BTW when i was in oakland on sat, i tried to find the EBMC... no luck :(