What's up with the Non-Datsuns?

Is it just me, or is this turning into a normal classifieds for everything? We now have rock crawlers, Toyotas, S2k's and so forth? I come here to see Dattos for sale. If I wanted something else I'd dig through craigslist. If you're going to post a non-Datsun, at least make it a Nissan.

Or am I totally out of line here?

• Like 1
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or is this turning into a normal classifieds for everything? We now have rock crawlers, Toyotas, S2k's and so forth? I come here to see Dattos for sale. If I wanted something else I'd dig through craigslist. If you're going to post a non-Datsun, at least make it a Nissan.

Or am I totally out of line here?

+1 , what isn't being said is some have had to part with their datsuns/nissans and were members before , and still know a lot of people around here ? But I get your point , everyone has to go through the phase. Plus you learn about problems/fixes on other cars that can attributed to your own ??? not bad huh ! :D

i am 100% datsun free and have been since i was 18.

but ive been on this forum almost since conception.

i posted in datsuns for sale, cuz thats the ONLY forum that is for "for sale" stuff.

and there isnt any category for anything non datsun.

i run a ratsun sticker, ive been to more meets then most of you locally, so i can post what i want.

so in summary watch this, i follow the rules :fu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6BTcEwtmZo

Guest DatsuNoob

I agree with Shonuff. We've adopted him as one of our own (even though his tastes in motor vehicles is inferior and somewhat reprehensible :D) Dude comes to all the local meets and takes his Toyota ribbings like a champ. He goes against the grain and continues to be passionate about what he does, in spite of opposition or criticism much the way all of us Datsun lovers do when others dont get it. Post away Shonuff, this bud's for you :D

I think we should add, at the bottom of the menu page, under "OFF TOPIC"; Non Datsun vehicles for sale. This section is there for Non Datsun stuff.

The "Datsuns for Sale / Wanted" should be only Datsuns.

Just my 2 cents. ;)

I think we should add, at the bottom of the menu page, under "OFF TOPIC"; Non Datsun vehicles for sale. This section is there for Non Datsun stuff.

The "Datsuns for Sale / Wanted" should be only Datsuns.

Just my 2 cents. ;)

I think a non Datsun vehicles for sale sub forum would be a good idea

Just my two cents, but on another forum that I frequent, they have a section called "garage sale" that is a great catch-all for not only off-brand cars and trucks, but automotive parts and misc. items as well.

Just sayin, it's a Datsun forum, ....................not a Toyota pickup, Corolla, S2000, Ranger, Shifter kart, 4 Runner, Hilux, Tercel, GSXR, RX7, Nova, Husquvarna, and Blazer forum.

Just seems to be turning into a catch all for any vehicle anyone has for sale. That's what local Craigslist is for.

And I'm cool with that, and totally understand.........but maybe it should be worded in the title as "Want a 510 4dr", and then in the post body that you may have something for trade. As opposed to the title being "Geo Metro for sale", then buried in the body says "would possibly take a 510 in trade".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.