I hate this new shit!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everybodies parents have basements, ha ha

900 post in over a year, ain't that much, I wouldn't think.

I figured it wouldn't take long for the ones on here that like talking smack, to come out after my comment.

There was nothing really behind my statement, unless it applies to you, just figured it would give the ones that luv to bash on people on here something to jump on.

Edit; gotta go for now, to much up on the puter, screwing up my feed, main events coming up. I'll be back in an hour to see the trash talk.

Back on to the communist book burning and hairy chick pits, right kiznook!? I think any filtering of ratsun.net posts just degrades the true experience! :P

EDIT: Mike, don't you dare put any pictures like that up again!

Back in grade 8 we had a french teacher come in Fri afternoon to teach us. This was 2 years after Canada decided to enforce the teaching of French to force us to become bi-lingual. Hey, I never plan to go there so fukit I says. Anyway Mme Quickert (quite the hottie too) comes to class one day in the summer in short sleeves and in the course of that class while waving her arms around she flashes me some pit fur just like she's Sharon Stone or something. I was scarred and changed for life! In keeping with my geographic location in the PNW I prefer women with clear cuts.

When I was a sophomore in High School, we had a new female math teacher, just out of college. Blond, hourglass figure, cute face, good looking. Short skirts were popular at this time, and it seemed she would start lessons on the blackboard, always at the top. Most of the guys in the class were in love, or so they thought, myself included.

Like most guys in high school we also dreamed of what would become muscle cars. Mustangs, Camaros, GTO's, AMX's, Roadrunners, HEMI Roadrunners, you get the idea.

So, one day, our cute math teacher wants to take us outside to see her new car, A Datsun. We laughed, "A Datsun?" A Japanese econo box?

Her new Datsun was an orange 1969 240Z.

When I was a sophomore in High School, we had a new female math teacher, just out of college. Blond, hourglass figure, cute face, good looking. Short skirts were popular at this time, and it seemed she would start lessons on the blackboard, always at the top. Most of the guys in the class were in love, or so they thought, myself included.

Like most guys in high school we also dreamed of what would become muscle cars. Mustangs, Camaros, GTO's, AMX's, Roadrunners, HEMI Roadrunners, you get the idea.

So, one day, our cute math teacher wants to take us outside to see her new car, A Datsun. We laughed, "A Datsun?" A Japanese econo box?

Her new Datsun was an orange 1969 240Z.

Pics or it didn't happen :lol:

And now: a random, meaningless post that is SURE to bring down my reputation levels!

My random bitch? Newer Honda owners by far have the dumbest comments on public forums. So far I have heard timing chains never wear out and neither do fuel filters.

Oh, and then, I was just at Target and I couldn't find a FUCKING PAIR OF JEANS!!! You know why? Because the style now is to drop the new jeans on the ground, rub some dirt on them, rip them, otherwise make them not new, and then repackage and resell as new "pre-worn" jeans! Fuck that! If you want grubby jeans, make 'em yourself! Little fucktard fashion assholes!!! I'm going to have to continue paying up the ass for my Carharts because they're the only ones who make a simple pair of jeans that is comfortable anymore.

Okay, I vented, what were we talking about again? :D

I know what you mean dood, i make all the grease marks and holes i need by wearing them. Shit happens naturally over time. I wear my good pants outside to just do something real quick on the datsun, next thing you know i have grease stains all over. Been lucky enough to find regular painter jeans at walmart for 15 dollars.

I know what you mean dood, i make all the grease marks and holes i need by wearing them. Shit happens naturally over time. I wear my good pants outside to just do something real quick on the datsun, next thing you know i have grease stains all over. Been lucky enough to find regular painter jeans at walmart for 15 dollars.

I have one pair that arnt stained with something from the dattos lol and thats because I got them for Christmas and havent had a chance to dirty them up yet :rofl:

and HRH, Iv gone on that rant more times than I can count. I want to stand around in the isle all day and just slap every idiot that even thinks about buying them.

like smakcing the dog on the nose with a rolled up paper....

no..... no..... bad dog.

I have one pair that arnt stained with something from the dattos lol and thats because I got them for Christmas and havent had a chance to dirty them up yet :rofl:

and HRH, Iv gone on that rant more times than I can count. I want to stand around in the isle all day and just slap every idiot that even thinks about buying them.

like smakcing the dog on the nose with a rolled up paper....

no..... no..... bad dog.

wish we could e-slap fuckers for retarded threads also. to many cry babies, whiners, bitchers, drama whores and whatever else...

I hate ricer hondas also. I am sick of those piles :angry: . I just had to do ball joints on my buddys accord, Top right blown out of control arm, left almost out. He could not understand why I made him take my truck (could not drive my car it was a stick :confused: ) until the honda was fixed.

Oh and for the honda haters. My sister is a Cop, and she loves the ricer hondas. Know why? The cars are usually stolen, and, or occupants have warrants :bye: . Makes her job easy. She just looks for lowered hondas :sneaky:

Oh and I have a new pair of jeans, wore them into the shop tonight, no stains, yet

Bryce