Carlos's Goon

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so why did u swap the rear end .. i didnt read back more than my last post... was it the off throttle noise u were hearing a few pages back.... get those zx struts on so i can see the 0 offset in action

oh and whats that hydrlic e brake from ...i was thinking about switching to a handle like this on my goon

so why did u swap the rear end .. i didnt read back more than my last post... was it the off throttle noise u were hearing a few pages back.... get those zx struts on so i can see the 0 offset in action

oh and whats that hydrlic e brake from ...i was thinking about switching to a handle like this on my goon

The rearend was making weird noises on and off throttle and finally locked up. I didn't get to tear it apart and check it out either. :/ I've been slacking on the ZX struts I need to order the inserts still! lol

As for the ebrake its a aftermarket system I found on ebay for cheap which works surprisingly well.

I really want to do the ebrake install, but I need to figure out how I want to work around my center console. Im thinking about making a custom one.

Buy one and do it there cheap! It would be easy to make it more low profile if you bent the line yourself to make it fit under a center console.

The thing is, is that my center console takes up the whole area between my seats. I would need to custom design a console to fit around the lever, or take one out of a car that has a spot already molded in for the lever. I think it would just be easier to design and print one off. Then I can make it however I want...

• 6 months later...

Call T3 tomorrow and ask for the sleeves. I have done this twice and Gabe has sent them to me at no charge. Its a sleeve that makes the diamater of you insert the right diamater to fit into the camber plate. Is there any side to side motion in them?