Carlos's Goon

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can fit just about any kind of seat. You may have to make some custom brackets for some things, but overall, I think many seats will just bolt right in. I got a 510 that came with Prelude buckets, and they're pretty cool.

Looks like you're missing the back piece for the rear seats. I see goons getting parted out often enough that it shouldn't be a huge issue to come across one. Just keep your eyes peeled on craigslist and here.

Edited by MicroMachinery
You can fit just about any kind of seat. You may have to make some custom brackets for some things, but overall, I think many seats will just bolt right in. I got a 510 that came with Prelude buckets, and they're pretty cool.

Looks like you're missing the back piece for the rear seats. I see goons getting parted out often enough that it shouldn't be a huge issue to come across one. Just keep your eyes peeled on craigslist and here.

Yah I was wondering if anyone knew of like a matching set this will be pretty close to fitting. like matching buckets and rear seat that both fit nice and and look good.

Thanks ill be keeping an eye out for stuff.

Looks like pretty solid car.:thumbup:

Why is the rear bumper upside down:blink:

thanks it is. as for bumper idk.... lol

I have civic si seats in my goon i was able to make them fit pretty easy with some spacers etc without having the stock seat floor mounts. i dunno if your car has them or not, mine was missing them.

nice what did you do for the rear seats?

• Like 1

hey carlos nice score i like it ...i want a goon bad....well i bet that thing will be slammed...get those bbs wheels on there ...if you need something i just scored a 2dr parts car not to long ago so if anything will work let me know .. you know them parts go fast.....con grats and merry christmas

hey carlos nice score i like it ...i want a goon bad....well i bet that thing will be slammed...get those bbs wheels on there ...if you need something i just scored a 2dr parts car not to long ago so if anything will work let me know .. you know them parts go fast.....con grats and merry christmas

Hey thanks alot I appreciate it!

I know its a 2dr but, you wouldn't happen to have the back to the rear seats would you? and do you have the front seats? im pretty sure there bolt in eh?

the back top is gone ....as for front ,the brackets to mount are gone ,but seats are there....not sure if stock cause all my 510s have had aftermarket in them when i got them....well let me know im sure there is something there with your name on it...yor welcome to the front seats though

the back top is gone ....as for front ,the brackets to mount are gone ,but seats are there....not sure if stock cause all my 510s have had aftermarket in them when i got them....well let me know im sure there is something there with your name on it...yor welcome to the front seats though

thats ok. The stock brackets thankfully are still there. what condition are the seats in?