whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no date stamp on any of the posts. I'm not imagining it. The tops of the avatars cover it and I have to go to the top of the page to fine the reply to post button. This is the work puter I'm using.

Edited by datzenmike
Mike Im seeing a date stamp above your name in the blue bar and have reply options at the bottom of the page, top of page, and after each post.

What browser are you using?

IE...

the blue bar appears when i click the quote or reply, but i still cant see the date???

even on a decent nights sleep.

dreams about the new makita angle grider i scored :D

the emoticons - :fu:

still have to hit the 'edit' 2X to do so.

IE...

the blue bar appears when i click the quote or reply, but i still cant see the date???

even on a decent nights sleep.

dreams about the new makita angle grider i scored :D

the emoticons - :fu:

still have to hit the 'edit' 2X to do so.

The problem in this case is not at all with the webpage, but with Internet Explorer versions 6 or less. The browser is now eight years old and does not comply with modern web standards, and even then its rendering engine is flawed. I hate to say it, but IE6 is a horrible browser... if you're at home, the best thing you could do is install a new browser: I'd suggest Chrome or Firefox, but even a newer version of IE would do. If you're at work, it sucks and I apologize.

Internet Explorer 6 has been a bane in the web designer's existence for years, and word is that many large web pages will soon be dropping support for it altogether. That doesn't mean you can't use it per se, but a lot of places are going to stop breaking their sites to make it work with browser. I'm not sure what the case is with vBulletin. They might fix the issue and they may not.

That must be it Thomas. I have Firefox at home and the work (POS) is Internet Explorer. Works fine I won't bother you more about it. Bet that's Brian's problem too.

Generally I like the change. (or I can work with it) Color is fine, pink would be gay so be careful what you wish for. Reply and edit printing is a bit small for my old eyes. Sure would be nice if it was a bit larger. The Ratsun logo in white on the shady blue background is great. The old one was.... stark.

Edited by datzenmike