Forum logo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it, I want a new sticker design. Only those who have launched their 510 into the air get one. I'm making it in photoshop right now, give me a few minutes.

what about those of us that have launched our 510's in the air landed in a sink hole filled with water and snow up to the windows and made it out in one piece ?

I'm still screwing with my new design, which may well be plastered on my 510 sometime soon.

But on the subject of T-shirts (which I paid for) can the next year's event shirts be a little more graphic? I liked the shirts, but the Datsun road sign is too small in the front, and then people just assume you're wearing a t-shirt for a rest area of some major highway in the back. Need something undeniably DATSUN on the front and back.

Maybe a black shirt with a script Datsun emblem on it? I think that would look sweet.

But on the subject of T-shirts (which I paid for) can the next year's event shirts be a little more graphic? I liked the shirts, but the Datsun road sign is too small in the front, and then people just assume you're wearing a t-shirt for a rest area of some major highway in the back. Need something undeniably DATSUN on the front and back.

Maybe a black shirt with a script Datsun emblem on it? I think that would look sweet.

DNW has a design contest every year for the shirt and logo design. Ed's already submitted a few really nice ones.

Some people got free shirts at canby. Now those where the cool kids. :D

lol hey i still owe ya 20 bux, maybe i'll get ya an xmas present.. do ya need anything?

as for this thread.. i think the guy was jus jokin around an stuff, we shouldnt make such a big deal about it..

an i think someone should donate them a datsun heh.. maybe we can sister up with em :D

Okay, here are the two designs I made up. Nothing spectacular, which do you guys think is better? Keep in mind, there will need to be photographic proof of logged air miles to get this sticker!!!! :)

datsunflightteam.jpg

datsunflightteam2.jpg

looks just like him!!!!!!!!!!

hahah doesnt it?

whats funny is.. what worked on dwnshfter.. works on radio.. coincidence? i think not..

Okay, here are the two designs I made up. Nothing spectacular, which do you guys think is better? Keep in mind, there will need to be photographic proof of logged air miles to get this sticker!!!! :)

datsunflightteam.jpg

datsunflightteam2.jpg

shit.. i gotta go jump my truck now.. somethings gonna brake..

The link on the top left of the EBRmc website is for Godspeed Oakland that was featured on Speedvision Superbikes. About 2 minutes and 1 second into the clip that autoplays on the shop's site there's a light blue datsun pickup sitting in West Oakland. They've got a shop dog that would look right at home in the Ratsun Pets thread as well.

Godspeed does performance work on Harleys, builds rat fighters, and has a resident tattoo artist. I take it the EBRmc is more than welcome in this shop. We do performance work on Datsuns, Fisch does prints such as the one of his rat fighter (among a myriad of other things), and have resident bullshit artists. We don't have a cafe, though. Despite this shortcoming, I'm eager to check out the ambience under the tents at Canby as soon as I can make it down.

Anyhow, I figure that, as was mentioned earlier in the thread, the EBRmc has enough in common with us to be welcome on Ratsun. Even though we're not all fortunate enough to be canyon carvers, if we lived in California, I'd bet we all would be. Not so sure I'd be a pugilist at an EBR fight night, however.

"Part of owning a ratbike is knowing how to do any of the maintenance anywhere you might find yourself." Orale.

Oh... and where's my sticker?