What does everyone do for a living?

you guys should check this out. this is our latest and greatest product weve been working on. there is quite a bit more stuff that is going onto the chair but we are currently working on getting the patents through since its something never done before. its a 10th anniversary chair

http://www.1of110.com/

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that thing looks pretty cool. sad you have to be disabled to really appreciate it though.... PCD will love that tattoo pattern.....

i had fractured my foot a few months back and borrowed and old chair from hear and was absolutely amazed at how easy it was to manuver. we get a lot of letters from customers about how the chairs make them more able to do things so at least i know how much they appreciate it.

you would probably shit yourself if you heard how much that limited edition one goes for.

LOL! i would hope you make good money, theres a company that does that on my base for training rotations (2 weeks long) and the owner makes around a million bucks. no shit.

i just discovered this thread so ill add to it.

i have a fun but pain in the ass job of supply in the army. i do everything from giving someone a pencil to supporting an entire squadron with last minute bullshit, or picking up new M4's driving around in a government van or finding cool shit and ordering it (gerbers). i run my own schedule (to a point) and find ways to spend the tax dollars lol..

I still work at Willamette Falls Hospital, but I am starting my own business training DOT urine drug screen collectors. :D I am very excited about that!

Hey Skib, what the heck is that thing?

I need to get a DOT screening soon to upgrade my Merchant Mariners documents! Don't suppose you do those in an alley, do you?

I still work at Willamette Falls Hospital, but I am starting my own business training DOT urine drug screen collectors. :D I am very excited about that!

Hey Skib, what the heck is that thing?

its part of an ELT, lol im to lazy to upload a pic but just google "Artex Elt ME406" its the yellow one lol, i make the orange ones too.

• 11 months later...

damn all u guys have cool jobs!!! i load the trailers for fedex. so please stop ordering shit that comes in big ass heavy boxes.... well only if u live in the midwest..hopefully after christmas i can start driving the delivery vans and im trying to take night classes to become a certified welder..

o and i highly recommend to put lots of padding in boxes containing fragile objects

I do QA for a Machine shop, we are a job shop and do Medical and Aerospace parts. So mostly I write reports, lots and lots of reports.

We do CNC stuff and wire EDM, some convertional too.

We also make Bicycle hubs, mostly BMX stuff, but also mtn and single speed.

http://www.trueprecision.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TPC&Category_Code=hub

Edited by greybeard

I am a supervisor, welder, fabricator, r&d, machinist for a sawmill manufacture. Its a fun job. I never know what I will be working on from day to day. We build sawmills from hobby to full production units.

I mainly work on the support equipment. Saw sharpeners, blade setters and rollers. We sell all over the world, so some of you may have seen our equipment.

http://www.cookssaw.com