Benefit Rock show everyone should attend

I'm sure a few of you guys have noticed I haven't been on to much lately compared to how much I'm normally on. Everyone knows how crazy life can get well Last month was insane. I'm the oldest out of 4 kids, my youngest brother is 12 years younger than me. He's 17 years old. I found out last month he had a brain tumor, then later they discovered it was cancerous :( Talk about depressing, he's 17 hasn't even got to daily drive a Datsun or been able to do half the other things you do at that age and now he's spending ton's of his time in the childerens hospital. Luckily he has medical insurance which at the time I thought was awesome but I didn't realize how much stuff my parents still had to pay for. So me and my good buddy Dan decided that we should get the old band back together and play a benefit show. Not realizing how hard it would be to relearn all of our old songs. haha My little brother never got to go to any of ours show's because he was so young at the time but later on really liked our music. So the show is setup and Fish Man built us a flier so now all we got to do is pack the place :D So anyone in the Tacoma Seattle area should go!

ConcertPoster%20%281%29%20edited.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn those were the good old days, orange hair and all :) I didn't know how many of you guys would be able to make it since most lots of the members aren't in Washington.

As for donations for my brother that would be rad. Now I've never asked for money for Ratsun and I never will even though a few guys have sent money which I do appreciate the sight will go on never the less. So if you guys want to donate to help my bro the paypal is Datsunlb110@hotmail.com but I don't expect it, that's why the show sounded so cool, that way you get something for your 10 bucks :D

Jeff, I am a little to far away to make the show but I am never to broke to help out a friend, you have provided ALL OF US with a outlet to express who we are as individuals as well as a community and I hope that we all can help a little to lessen the burden on your parents and let you focus on the big picture... Family!

Keep your chin up buddy :D

Clayton

PAYPAL SENT!