uhhitsfuzzy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just like what the title says..

PIX pleaseeeeeeeee! :D:D:D

Wait a minute do you mean just a lowered truck or a bagged truck , because if it is bagged it more than likely lays frame . My 620 is static dropped and it is pretty freaking low , don't you think ?

2qn1o8x.jpg

20saiqd.jpg

i can understand baggin a truck, but droppin one down to the ground with the stock suspension is horrbile, just my opinion tho... i like bein able to go in an out of driveways an over speed bumps with out scraping... thats jus me tho.. :D

Classic Mini Truck line:

"How do you get over speed bumps?"

I don't.

I wish I could play in this game. Mine won't be as low as oldsklminitrk's, but I'm doing a 2.25" body drop on mine.

Rendering.jpg

Almost the lowest,but the cleanest :fu:

and yes I drag door too...

l_7c3dbe62a6df4d5abd1a7c39ff0c5113.jpg

DSCF1313.jpg

Hands down oldsklminitrk's is the lowest cleanest 620 Datsun truck on ratsun.. and if he did wana sell his truck im sure me and lots of others would wana buy it, so its a good thing hes not selling it..... on the other hand i like the led sled 620..... if it had windows some int and paint then i might be interested but at 7k hes a long way off that

Edited by JDM510

heres the new pics of the 620

its kinda low, but ive gotten to the point now if i wanna go any lower, it'd require some mods. and heres where i come to a fork in the road. do i make it low static drop, or just get to getting the bags installed.

DSCF0331.jpg

DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0334.jpg

Edited by Farmer Joe
Hands down oldsklminitrk's is the lowest cleanest 620 Datsun truck on ratsun.. and if he did wana sell his truck im sure me and lots of others would wana buy it, so its a good thing hes not selling it..... on the other hand i like the led sled 620..... if it had windows some int and paint then i might be interested but at 7k hes a long way off that

Ok I will give you it is probly hands down the lowest in this site. But as far as the cleanest goes, I take big pride in the cleanliness of my truck. I will put it up next to almost anybody for detail and cleanliness.....But Oldskool rocks on the low part....and yes I do drive the truck...all over the NW

datsunroadstershow-1.jpg

JCCS6.jpg

JCCS3.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

100_2452.jpg

wow thats sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I will give you it is probly hands down the lowest in this site. But as far as the cleanest goes, I take big pride in the cleanliness of my truck. I will put it up next to almost anybody for detail and cleanliness.....But Oldskool rocks on the low part....and yes I do drive the truck...all over the NW

datsunroadstershow-1.jpg

JCCS6.jpg

JCCS3.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

100_2452.jpg

Classic Mini Truck line:

"How do you get over speed bumps?"

I don't.

I wish I could play in this game. Mine won't be as low as oldsklminitrk's, but I'm doing a 2.25" body drop on mine.

Rendering.jpg

is that a first gen ranger and a datsun?! and i thought i was about the only one that was gonna have that combo..... my datsuns a 521 though:D

Mine....old full of dings but the back is 3 link'd & lays frame & i never have to wash it [primer :o]

1248926319.jpg

[/b]

Ya, Mark but yours is what they call a work in progress. You have done and still do a ton of work on your truck.. One day it will be a smooth ride. ANd besides I really like your truck....I like your D21 alot more...lol..but you 620 is a cool caracture....