Their names

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only datto that I've had a name for is my old L320. It was named "Ramblin Rose" by some previous owner. I believe it was named after the Grateful Dead's song, Ramble on Rose. There was also a really old GD sticker in the back window.

2003975378856613928_rs.jpg

You can see the GD sticker in the back window in this pic from the day I picked it up.

2003915299638378550_rs.jpg

I've never tended to name my cars or trucks. One exception was a '77 Datsun F10 Hatchback that I owned in 1982. It's name was Moto Chan (The only true Japanese Samurai Car). My wife's '98 Tacoma pickup was named "Truckers" by it's previous owner.

Dan

I've got so many that I generally refer to them by the year or color...lol

i called all my cars that way, by the year model or color, but since i have 3 jettas, 2 black cars and 3 white ones, im kinda strugling with the names, every time i ask bout any car keys its something like, you know where the black car keys are? wich one? the jetta? wich jetta.. the fkn black o... ah forget it..

My forest green '78 long bed was named "baby". Have no idea why but, it just stuck.

My '72 620 my sister named "thunder". Have no idea where that came from either but it stuck too.

My 4x4 720 came from Arizona so I called her Desert Rat.

I don't have a name for my 521 yet but I am lookin

• 6 months later...

My forest green '78 long bed was named "baby". Have no idea why but, it just stuck.

My '72 620 my sister named "thunder". Have no idea where that came from either but it stuck too.

My 4x4 720 came from Arizona so I called her Desert Rat.

I don't have a name for my 521 yet but I am lookin