canby 2010

sick620

Just to give you guy's a heads up, i'll be getting a vendor site for Sat and selling a shit load of parts. Lots of NOS stuff and some used stuff as well. I will also have my '77 620 longbed there for sale, i'll get a partial list up soon but there is 510, Roadster, L series, Z stuff, Parts catalogs and lots and lots of small stuff i can't id. Rory.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are there lots of souvenirs and stuff at Canby? I think i might want to limit how much money i take or else i will probably spend it all on shirts and stuff

You get an event T-shirt if you register or volunteer to help, otherwise you can buy one there. There's also other designs like "Wagons Rock". You did that one, right, Dave?

You get an event T-shirt if you register or volunteer to help, otherwise you can buy one there. There's also other designs like "Wagons Rock". You did that one, right, Dave?

theres a roadster "go topless" shirt this year too :D

I think the prices at last years Canby swap were a crapshoot. I bought a few things that were very reasonably priced, but a few others I wanted to buy were priced at every cent of full retail (if not higher).

prices of the stuff in the swap meet spots are made up by the individual sellers,

if ya dont like em try and talk em down..... or dont buy it.

^^^^ Obviously. That's what happened too, didn't take the higher priced stuff. You'd think people would rather negotiate down a bit that drag that crap back to the house.

:rofl: no joke, Im always willing to haggle with people, I bring my crap along to get rid of it! :lol:

and Iv haggled and traded with sellers before

and left the ones that thought that had solid gold to their own delusions :rolleyes: lol

It's true! I bought a crappy 280ZX 5-speed from Mister skib at last year's Canby. :lol:

hahahaha :lol: I waaaaaas gonna keep that :P it was an 83

but selling it to a fellow ratsuner was way less work than replacing the bearing :rofl:

Do you have to register? Or is it just good insurance for getting a camping spot? I was just going to show up. Maybe take Fri off work and drive down.

No you dont! I just show up every year and theres never a prollem. There are TONS of camping area!

Hope to see you there, you Canadian! :P

Dave you forgot to mention that ALL nonAmericans are to supply the beer (Canadian Beer or from the country their from ), must have a 4' x 8' American flag that has to be flown above their tent or camper or car/trk (which ever u choose), Canadian flag also that needs to be flown underneath the U.S.of A. off a stripper pole long enough so the flags don't touch the ground. Daves bike can be used as the stripper pole if you can't supple one. I think thats it. :rolleyes: