i miss micro machines :(

Well going through some boxes of my stuff i picked up at my dads i found some fun things. Found a couple orange z car micro machines, and i found a 81 black 720 micro machine in there. Whatever happend to micromachines, seems like they just dropped off the face of the earth, i loved those things as a kid.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a small box of 20-30 micro machines, and clones, that I need to liquidate. Was never into them, my brother collected them for a while but that wasn't his thing.

Probably 1000+ Hot Wheels, almost all played with, plus another 500+ Matchboxes and 500+ other brands. A couple Stompers, though I don't know where they are and they weren't working anymore anyway.

I need to get rid of a bunch of Modern HWs, but last attempt on eBay didn't sell.

Whoa! thats alot of cars. I had a few micro machines and my favorite were the monster trucks with the interchangable tires (I think they were micro machines)

I've gotten rid of all of them except for my datsun ones.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking thru some stuff and came across my old stash of micromachines...check them out.

DSCN6423.jpg

DSCN6424.jpg

DSCN6425.jpg

DSCN6426.jpg

Then boba fett (original toy line) was mad dogging my countach...

DSCN6430.jpg

No, don't stomp on my Lambo...run Little Lambo...run...ok ok I had too much time on my hands :P

DSCN6431.jpg

I used to jock the shit out of micro machines. And that dude that talked fast he was the f**kin shit!!!!! hahahhaha I like when they put him on robot chicken some times its funny.

I used to have the hole city and everything I don't even remeber what happend to mine.

I wonder did they ever make a dime MM????

• 6 years later...

Guess what's back!

Thanks to Galoob selling to Hasbro, Star Wars selling to Disney, The Force Awakens about to drop, and whatever other business deals that went down, we get to enjoy Micro Machines again!

I'm stoked!

My favorite part so far has been the grab bags. While expensive for one Micro Machine, it's been fun.

Photo of two favorites I've found from Series 01:

image_zpskxrgfzez.jpg

• Like 1

I was looking for micro machines just a few months back. I was way sad when I discovered they weren't made any more. These things rocked. I will have to go find some.

And the game was fun. Specifically I remember a race on a pool table driving around the billiard balls.