Old man winter

Is your property on Flathead Lake?

- Doug

yep its been grandfathered in, its been in the family since the dawn of time:lol:

the names "Hinman" i have been going over there just about every summer since 73 my grandfather owned alot of land some of the older maps still show the family name on places like finnly point used to be hinman and a few others

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to slather that tatoo on the lower left leg with SPF 40.

God forbid some melanoma cropping up in the.....'winter' :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: the best part is people around here always ask "arent you cold?" im like no go play in oregon or washington and you will see chilly lol

• 1 month later...
No....but I think most members here would.:cool:

Road trip

I'm only about 5 hours drive from Deer Lodge. No challenge in me going to look. I'll let the west coast guys who are 10-12 hours away have all the fun on this one. If you really want to make it sporting, fly to MT with a rebuilt carb and a bag of tools. Swap the carb and drive it home. What could possibly go wrong? Maybe throw a set of cable chains in your carry-on if the several mountain passes worry you.

Len

There has been what looks like a decent deal on a 510 on Spokane Craigslist:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/1480363247.html But would any sane person go to Deer Lodge, MT in December to look at it?

Len

why can't i have a truck and a trailer and some money right now??:mad::mad:

I need a freakin job!!

why can't i have a truck and a trailer and some money right now??:mad::mad:

I need a freakin job!!

I don't know if you noticed, the 510 is in MT, but the owner is there in Portland. Call him up, buy him some beers, and trade him your Bug for the 510. And since the Dime is in MT, you won't even have to spend a bunch of time working on it (until next Spring when you can go get it).

Len

Dammit, I'm pissed, there's no snow in Spokane yet!!! :mad: Only been a few little flurries. Actually working to my advantage right now since I'm working on the 510 at my Datsun guru's shop tomorrow. Traded him a starter with installation for using his warm shop with lift and spring compressor. Sweeeet!

Here's some pictures of last year, don't know if we'll get as much this year.

snowbkd2.jpg

snow620.jpg