Embarrassing fashion 'faux pas' question...

This is a bit of an odd thing to post about, and i was not sure where this wld fit on the board, or even if it fits at all. but here goes i hav this real issue when i wear tops/shirts about my nipples showing thru. yes i wear a bra of course- but of course if ur cold its not something u can control. i worry at work that 'they' are showing thru my top. does anyone know of a really good t shirt bra that overcomes this problem. or any products that cover them up completely as i have a thing about them showing. I've tried so many different bras and none are 100% effective, u can still see 'them'. its actually making me avoid taking off my jacket. and of course some fabrics such as cotton show every bump. white shirts I'm not game to wear either for this reason.

Is this a fashion faux pas for other people, or is this something I'm obsessing over that i need not worry?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought general discussion was where we could talk about anything.

all she was doing was asking a question and wanting advise, which she got some.

I guess we'll never get see "them" now.

once someone has been banned, can the mods unban...

I'm just asking, please don't ban me.

Dudes! You know there would have been a wave of Spam filling the the first couple pages of posts on the heels of that one! No Datsuns listed, 1st post, nothing datsun related. (Though if I am wrong and you were not a bot, PM me (Preferably with pics of the issue you are having!!!:D) and I will know better! Or start a new thread and I will let it be.)

But I left the thread for you guys to play with yourselves on! I can look into lifting the ban, if you guys want to see some Nigerian man's nipples, but it might be too late.

And 420n620 so long as you don't show your nipples, you have nothing to worry about!!:D:fu::D:fu: Though if they are chaffed, feel free to discuss it with the class!

Sorry to deny you the fun!!!:fu:

(Not to mention her name is HeavenMaryland, but the location is NY?)

Edited by fisch

OK fisch, I promise not to show my nips.... :lol: ;)

I didn't know you mods could tell where they were from, you guys get aLL the cool features that us other members don't know about.

good call ~~~~~~~ :thumbup: