Texans

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw Theres more Texans on here , I use to live in Brady , Austin , houston , Dallas , Ft.Worth , Weatherford , Bandera and other places in Texas :lol: . We use to race horses all over Texas

Edited by slam_dat_sun
added to post

Oh wow, really. How did you end up over there. Are you orignally from Texas or Az. The reason I'm asking is just incase I get my four door dime I would love to get some help when I need it. I've never owned a Japanese car and I would be totally lost on what to do. I've been american muscle for a while. I'm from San Antonio Myself if anyone is around or near

We will see what happens. Only time will tell. Its a total different change for me on everything as far as cars but I have always wanted one and hope to get it soon. How do you lower these cars without hurting them to much. I've seen alot but have no clue other then cutting springs or buying them

I'm from WEST TEXAS orignally myself and I know they didn't film much out there. I used to go to LUBBOCK and Amarillo alot before I moved to San Antonio. I know BUDDY HOLLY AND ROY ORBINSON is from out there in West Texas. Holly from Lubbock and Orb from Wink, Texas. So I'm guessing no one near me.

I'm from WEST TEXAS orignally myself and I know they didn't film much out there. I used to go to LUBBOCK and Amarillo alot before I moved to San Antonio. I know BUDDY HOLLY AND ROY ORBINSON is from out there in West Texas. Holly from Lubbock and Orb from Wink, Texas. So I'm guessing no one near me.

Do not forget Waylon Jennings he is from Littlefield west Texas

There is a guy in San Antonio that has a 1200 coupe saw him on 1200.com

the other day. I spent 12 years in DFW. I'm one just west of ya....well state wise but miles, now thats a different story.