Tuesday's Winter Project (Turd-Dime)

kiznook

you guy's are close. I wasn't going to tell until we had some pictures of it sitting in there, but that might be a while yet.

4AGE....and if it goes as planned, 4AGTE that's assuming we can get megasquirt to work this time :o

I'll leave the other top secret stuff to be revieled, but I'll give you a hint, front suspension/steering and maybe something new in the rear :D

Check this:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/7177/4ageengines.html

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, It's not new, but our approach certainly will be...have faith!

I do :D I cant wait to see the outcome. I found a 1200 that had a 4age that ran amazing times. It was turboed and all! Get some more pics :D ( I should be one to talk :) )

Iceman- We will keep up on the photos...don't you worry

Bleach- Good work, I'm very proud. Give yourself a pat on the back

Dislexic- suck my....

LED-EVIL- WTF buddy, you gotta show up! I'll be expecting to see that new hooptie soon (next week?)

Kiznook: SHIOT! My wagon ain't no Hoopty it's got class elegance, and style :D I might be able to drive it to the this Tuesday night meeting if I have enough time to go thru the car and get to the DMV :cool:

MkLotz: You should post the pic you sent me :D

If this motor is like 170 HP with a S/C why not a KA with a S/C?

It's all a matter of what Josh has just sitting in his garage. We were going to do vg30ett, but after asessing the situation, it looked like we would be FAR less likely to ever actually get it done. Josh had been bragging the last few weeks about how he had enough parts that he could start the engine on the garage floor, so we figured...Why not, the car is a complete pile of shit anyway :D

It's all a matter of what Josh has just sitting in his garage. We were going to do vg30ett, but after asessing the situation, it looked like we would be FAR less likely to ever actually get it done. Josh had been bragging the last few weeks about how he had enough parts that he could start the engine on the garage floor, so we figured...Why not, the car is a complete pile of shit anyway :D

your crazy if you think this statement is true. lol

Lol, the car can't be that big of a pile of shit sure ti needs some love but what Datsun doesn't? You have to look at the good and ignore the bad. The car is in the hands of a few Datsun nuts who are capable of making it nice to semi nice again :D. Here's a question fro you guys is Zero on the forum???