Show Off Your TRUCK Wheels!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is that powder or paint?... either way u did a fantastic job they look great....i loe that some of the old school modulars and 92's are coming back .... i thought they were so cool back in the day(read 80's)

its funny cause being n powder coating i see all kinds of wheels and i dont think in 25 years any of the  wheels produced today will even still be useable... shit its been 5 years and some wheels they sell know are junk already......

truely a nice redux

Thanks.  It is actually painted.  I used duplicolor wheel paint.  Thought the mag lugs would take the paint off but nothing.  Just marks over the paint.  Will have to see how long it lasts although.

Agreed, wheels now are junk for the money.

running k5 blazers up front and spokers out back, wonky paint. this is the new rear thats a deeper offset, still 15x8 all around with 195/50/15s. rears are way more neg then the fronts. had to roll the shit outta the bed. have one 15x10-44 for the rear picking up another and swaping a bed so i can cut it up and flare/roll it without ruining my "good" paint bed.

IMG_0823_zps75ec84c9.jpg

36994F97-92F3-40DC-B61D-8872F4F4C4F6-251

8573068557_698a22c30c_b_zps2b9d8d02.jpg

A1976FE2-A51E-4E77-B6F0-30D350B66965-183

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...