• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thinking about going to get these...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/3769569283.html

Do it!! That way next time you forget to tighten down your lug nuts you can get air born, launch into the other lane :rofl:  That wide of rim with a mega stretch :sick:   But maybe its just the yellow color on the truck, will wait till it gets painted to see.

Do it!! That way next time you forget to tighten down your lug nuts you can get air born, launch into the other lane :rofl:  That wide of rim with a mega stretch :sick:   But maybe its just the yellow color on the truck, will wait till it gets painted to see.

:rofl:  :rofl:

Izzo, my current rims are wider! Not by much. I've been trying to find a wider tire, but no one sells anything that's not a competition tire :( Either that, or it's too tall. 225/50 on the front is too tall for my fenders

By all means get them then :rofl:  What color are you going with mang?

I'm gonna go look and measure :P The offset looks less aggressive, which is good. I want to go lower! 

It's gonna go white for a little while, until I have another car to drive so I can strip the dang thing down and replace all the metal that's got holes. 

I'm gonna go look and measure :P The offset looks less aggressive, which is good. I want to go lower! 

It's gonna go white for a little while, until I have another car to drive so I can strip the dang thing down and replace all the metal that's got holes. 

Lower like this? back hurted after a while... but was nice raised up about 3 inches, now i have a pinky gap between tire and fender..

slam_zps05b67e30.jpg

• Like 2

That's not my truck Erich...... lol

MM, I want those wheels, but the offset isn't low enough!
If you don't get them would you ask the dude if he will consider shipping? Don't want to step on toes, do you know if they're split too? Guessing they're just rivets since barrel is single piece but the wheel could be a two piece, can't see a seam on the face either though.

• Like 1

That's not my truck Erich...... lol

MM, I want those wheels, but the offset isn't low enough!

If you don't get them would you ask the dude if he will consider shipping? Don't want to step on toes, do you know if they're split too? Guessing they're just rivets since barrel is single piece but the wheel could be a two piece, can't see a seam on the face either though.

I bought them :fu: I'm gonna see how I like them, but I have a feeling that I'm gonna like them ;) They are a single piece. American Racing Centerline 15x9. Offset is -44 I think. Just eyeballing it. 

IMAG0621_zps2b07c0da.jpg

• Like 1

Chebito, strip them you won't get anywhere without taking the clear off.

MM, cool cool!

What brand are they? definitely aren't Enkei or Centerlines.... look like ProComps? Looks like they have a conical lug seat too.

Convo-Pro, they're extremely light weight, had a set in 15x12 -48 all four had stress cracks at the ridges, which oddly enough are there for added rigidity and strength, but they are way too thin and light.  Definitely wouldnt be able to run those on street tires and daily.

Have the seats machined, that's why I always end up doing on mag-lug wheels.... less of a pain in the ass for the lug nuts, more lug nut options, and increased resale value.