null_zps29942117.jpg

soon to be...

15x12 -63 with a 225/50 and the 15x10 -44 with 195/50 up front

test fit and budlight flare mock up

null_zps879c9e25.jpg

null_zps88853e09.jpg

null_zps88ee28c7.jpg

null_zps0dacbaa1.jpg

the 15x12s are like chebitos old black wheels. the daytona style us wheel has, the 15x10s are the white spokers ive been running

heres the 2 future sizes next to each other

null_zps667052de.jpg

• Like 1

um..... cool^^^^^different to say the least...i can dig that erich...(sidenote not on facebook....just sayin..) :hairy: :hyper: :rofl:

raiders?....pffffttttt... i will stab u bro...lol

not really different, everything im doing has been done by someone before on a different car or truck, im just the first to apply it to a 521... dont worry im not cutting up these panels, i have junk stuff i am salvaging to flare..... i dont get the facebook comment, what am i missing? :confused:

twas a joke erich ... twas a joke....i must say one of my favorite tires the "euro t/a" i thought they stopped making them ... but maybe only in popular sizes

I'm pretty sure they did, these are used, dry and stuff. Had to use a tube to stretch em, should usually just go on with the cheetah tank. They were 90 mounted and everything for 2.

I'm pretty sure they did, these are used, dry and stuff. Had to use a tube to stretch em, should usually just go on with the cheetah tank. They were 90 mounted and everything for 2.

true.... since your going for that look ... use the fake flares just slather them in fiberglass resin.....let the budlight shine on through.....maybe do a different brand beer on every corner.....i made it through two years of community college drinking natty light by the case nightly....had a beeramid and wall of cans to prove it ...never got down with deer beer....sophmore year we epxpeirmented with mickey's grenades ..... the violent illness ensued from too much....ruined me from mexican food for the better part of 3 years...everytime i smeeld a enchilada i would taste the malt liquior in my mouth and would re hash all the "fun times"

i got a spot out here in palmdale tht did all my tires - 40.00 with balance... pretty cool cat.. he mounted with the tank.. 

ya i was saying with tires and tubes it was 90 bucks. tires were 35 a peice so i dont think thats too bad

true.... since your going for that look ... use the fake flares just slather them in fiberglass resin.....let the budlight shine on through.....maybe do a different brand beer on every corner.....i made it through two years of community college drinking natty light by the case nightly....had a beeramid and wall of cans to prove it ...never got down with deer beer....sophmore year we epxpeirmented with mickey's grenades ..... the violent illness ensued from too much....ruined me from mexican food for the better part of 3 years...everytime i smeeld a enchilada i would taste the malt liquior in my mouth and would re hash all the "fun times"

nah im actually doing full metal flares. the budlight was just a mock up, but the bed was sitting on the tire, so they will be a lil more horizontal. its will just look that much more aggressive. idk if it will be dont in time for canby. but definitly for the datsunfest and jccs

• 2 weeks later...

so i havenet painted them yet.. but i can prolly sat ive got the widest setup now.....

null_zps65bf851a.jpg

null_zps7384c0f2.jpg

loving this.. wht did u make the flare out of? a barrel? looks nice.. perfect shape,,,, smoe more info? want to do this to my rears since the fronts are ok...

Guest roseyroseyrose

so, while ive been doing all this work on my truk myself, i noticed that i have 6 lugs on my wheels. i also noticed that each wheel had one lugnut missing, like maybe someone stole 4 of my fucking lugnuts? i looked at the other rims  got when i bought the truk and they have six holes also. i didnt realize 521s have 6 hole rims......or maybe the rims i have stashed under the kitchen table arent stock after all?

these are the ones that came on the truck and are still on it......

wheel1_zps67c3760b.jpeg

loving this.. wht did u make the flare out of? a barrel? looks nice.. perfect shape,,,, smoe more info? want to do this to my rears since the fronts are ok...

a barrel? really? the flare is just sheet metal. hand formed. one off.... it wont look right if you only do the rears... hence why im doing my fronts in a week or so. 12 rears with a 10 front

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What size tires would you guys recommend for 16" wheels on a 620? I believe the wheels I'm looking at are 16x7 or 16x8 but I'll have to confirm in a few days.

Based on the tire calculator it looks like 225/50/16 would keep me almost even with the speedo spec. I'm lowered 3" BTW, want lower profile but would still like to be a little comfortable. 

Just posted these in another thread but thought I would put them in the "proper " one

15" mesh wheels

2013-03-22101831.jpg

14" turbines

2013-03-22102924.jpg

16" h3's

2013-03-22101915.jpg

yoo bro your not using the free two inch drop on your d 21.... re drill front spring mount out back and cut off excess.... u will drag those alot less too....