temp sender

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine went bad in the 620..tried to remove it & no way! Almost broke it off. Bonvo...spend a but more & go with a mechanical temp. gauge. Autozone has them for $20 with several adapters that may thread right into the upper housing. Or modify the upper hose with a section of tubing & JB weld the adapter to that. {ill be doing this on my 620}.

Nissan P/N: 25080- 89900

Autozone: TU62

(If you have a separate threaded fitting, not part of the sender) Standard Ignition: TS-69

Maybe these guys can cross reference this part for you - considering that this temp sensor is for nearly ALL Datsuns since 1971!

I bought one 2 years ago from autozone. They must make them. Try rockauto.

See they have them!

1T1181.jpg

The one on the picture is the wrong one, I could get you a new one if you still looking for one

you have an electric temp gauge? this might be a good time to get a cool aftermarket mechanical one! :lol: Since electric's the new thing, you can get cool mechanical ones pretty cheap. off the shelf at csk/obrien/parts america whatever they are now...they have adapters for the thermostat housings. I've had a couple different ones w/the same adaptor.

The stock one might be electric. I've got a triple gauge cluster. aftermarket. I dunno if it's different in a truck, but I prefer it because it gives you more options for gauges and senders. It's not hard to do.

http://shop.oreillyauto.com/productdetail.aspx?MfrCode=EQU&MfrPartNumber=6100&CategoryCode=3341A

I'm not sure if that link's gonna work, still figuring all this fancy forum stuff out. :blink: It's equus part number 6100 $43.00

and i know you're trying to save money, but the electric ones die all the time, even if they're cheaper. mechanical senders last years.

Edited by datsun8
additional info

Early Datsuns like mine use SAE threaded collars and a separate unthreaded body. Starting with the 1968 510, they switched to the same body but with a metric threaded collar. I use the 510 sender and reuse my SAE collar. Bet the 1968 era sender and metric collar [comes with the unit] will fit almost all later Datsuns, and maybe their Nissan sucessors.

Nissan P/N: 25080- 89900 this auto part has it for $25.00 i give then the nissan p/n and they said they have it on stock plz let me know if you want it i can take pictures before i buy it and send it to you if you want it thanks

Eddie

I bought one 2 years ago from autozone. They must make them. Try rockauto.

See they have them!

1T1181.jpg

that is the one i need right there all the local parts house keep getting this one

getimage.jpg

Nissan P/N: 25080- 89900 this auto part has it for $25.00 i give then the nissan p/n and they said they have it on stock plz let me know if you want it i can take pictures before i buy it and send it to you if you want it thanks

Eddie

that number crosses to the one i cant use :( take pics though it could just have the wrong pich attached in there computer system

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.