What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just dunk the whole thing in Superclean (walmart) and let it soak for an hour...no paint left

Thanks for the tip, I will have to check that out. I will probably get some and strip down my hubs so I can paint them and press in my new ARP studs.

Today I built a muffler for my air compressor out of 1/2" NPT 90* bend into a 2" PVC T Pipe. The thing is still loud but it is getting quieter. I tried to enclose the cylinders with a bunch of spare USPS boxes but you can smell the heat building up so I took it off. My next plan is to build a vented structure with some push pull fans.

went and picked up a new throwout bearing,removed the trans (again) swapped the bearings, and re-installed the trans. tomorrow I have to put the driveline,starter, & clutch slave back on,then I should be back on the road.

68734_1365673556788_1680128141_710744_7978260_n.jpg

Air Filter, Oil change. 1st road trip to Eugene(Yesterday) came back today. Speedo does not work, so I just stayed in front of the people behind me....Was smiling the hole trip...:D

Air-Dam is coming off, I have to use my mini ramps to clear my jack haha.... ya ya...get a low-profile jack...:cool:

Guest kamakazi620

68734_1365673556788_1680128141_710744_7978260_n.jpg

Air Filter, Oil change. 1st road trip to Eugene(Yesterday) came back today. Speedo does not work, so I just stayed in front of the people behind me....Was smiling the hole trip...:D

Air-Dam is coming off, I have to use my mini ramps to clear my jack haha.... ya ya...get a low-profile jack...:cool:

How much for the air dam/spoiler???? me want

How much for the air dam/spoiler???? me want

Well, I first wanted to remove it because it kinda buckled the pass fender....bottomed out on tight double speed bump:angry:

This is the wife's car and she said it stays, I just owe her a new fender some day...;)

Where to start on what I did today......Put my strut back on my wagon moved it under my White Trash Garage..:P

Then jumped onto my friends car...Took out bad Alternator, tested other nasty one we had it worked, so then put the front seat belts in.

Took off wiper arms and cowling and found out the wiper linkage was frozen(Wipers where not working) Worked them loose, sprayed out all the old leaves and crap. Then wipers worked...!!! I love easy fixes like that

72745_1370388154650_1680128141_719148_4869457_n.jpg

Oh yea,,,,Sprayed the driveway off just before the rain.

bought a 150,thou KAe motor today! 200 hundo with engine harness and ECU,now to find a GOOD tranny........

Do the ka 5 speed. I converted the 280zx 5-speed. That was a bit of a pain, finding the new bell housing in the junk yard, then getting the correct bearings to work with the new bell housing. Your gonna have to cut the drive shaft either way

Guest kamakazi620

Do the ka 5 speed. I converted the 280zx 5-speed. That was a bit of a pain, finding the new bell housing in the junk yard, then getting the correct bearings to work with the new bell housing. Your gonna have to cut the drive shaft either way

I have the driveline shortend for the 280 5 speed all ready,But i like the KA trans shifter better than the Z's thanks for the advice man!!