810!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say its a 83, but in probably wrong. It's the one with the big blocky MAXIMA badge. Same exact one as Dave aka pumkn210 aka slick mc favorite

I'll show you.

Dave's car on the right Maxima and mine on the left 810 see the difference?

9170819739_3672938ee2_o.jpg

1979 Datsun 810 Wagon by Muerte541, on Flickr

• Like 1

i had one about 4 years ago.  a real nice daily driver, the interior was almost perfect. saved it from being sold to pick a part paid the driver off

right before it was going onto the flat bed, even had some of the old skool american racing rims that i now wish i never sold the car.  best 450

i have ever spent.

100_0471.jpg

Haha... I was the guy that bought it from you! This car has come a long way... funny that 4 owners of this car are on this site!

• Like 1

Its funny how we got pulled in here together but that's how it is I'm glad to keep the car on the road it would have been a shame if went to the pick n pull being that it's still a very straight car and hardly any rust. I'm suspecting the car has had about 5-6 owners not too bad just how could someone wanna throw away such a straight 810 I seen some just as nice at pick n pulls:(

• 3 weeks later...