810!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, and yeah, I love that wheel. It offsets your car really well. Shift knob is pretty funny.

$1500 isnt terrible for a clean one. They are just so hard to find not rusted out.

Yeah I love the wheels too I wish they were wider there 14x7 -0 I'm gonna polish them up and get them powder coated so they look new again.

Well this one has overheating issues, 810 don't have a big target market like the other datsuns but some people think there worth money for some reason.

So I have a problem, yesterday after work I decided to check my passenger headlight because it didn't work. I disconnected the battery checked the wiring for the light and nothing seemed wrong maybe a bad bulb. So I reconnect everything back and now the car won't start, but not only will it not start the interior light won't come on nor dash lights won't come on either, battery is a few months old and it's still has power I even switched it to another car and it started right up. I checked my battery cables everything is hooked up the same as it was before, I checked fusible links and nothing, checked the ignition key switch nothing. I'm puzzled at this point anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

• 1 month later...

Looks like my fun is over for a little while, I hit a dodge ram on the off ramp of the freeway at a yield it's was most of my fault but the guy was already going when he suddenly stopped and my brakes weren't responsive enough to stop quick. It's really not to bad but I'll have to scour a good hood, front passenger fender and light bezel :(. Anyone know of a good hood and front passenger fender for the 810.

imagejpg1_zpse7e39b68.jpg

imagejpg1_zps4a58f30d.jpg

imagejpg1_zps7407d697.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsa767a9b8.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsed86624d.jpg

imagejpg1_zps98c821de.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsd60f979c.jpg

Oh man, that sucks

Good luck with the repairs, doesnt look too bad,

Yeah I'll have to see if my uncle can fix it when he gets back in town it's hard enough to find parts. I'm just bummed it happened just a little before the Datsloco swapmeet show & shine and Canby.

• 1 month later...

so i while back i wanted to buy a 810 wagon that i had my eye on for a long long time. so when i decide to buy it, it was gone.  :blush: so today my inlaws made a bbq for my 4yr anniversary and my wife had said she was gonna buy me some rims for my 620. so when it was my turn to open my gift. i saw this when i opened my eyes

A8E7214C-6238-4A4A-B186-9863BE5C41C4.jpg

• Like 1

so i while back i wanted to buy a 810 wagon that i had my eye on for a long long time. so when i decide to buy it, it was gone. :blush: so today my inlaws made a bbq for my 4yr anniversary and my wife had said she was gonna buy me some rims for my 620. so when it was my turn to open my gift. i saw this when i opened my eyes

A8E7214C-6238-4A4A-B186-9863BE5C41C4.jpg

Got anymore pics of your 810? It looks really clean!
  • 2 weeks later...