810!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bedliner idea is for the inside at the seams Im not going to coat the whole door just where the water channel is. This way theres a barrier for the metal. If people spray the rubberized undercoating in their doors for sound deadining I dont wee how it could hurt.

My bedliner idea is for the inside at the seams Im not going to coat the whole door just where the water channel is. This way theres a barrier for the metal. If people spray the rubberized undercoating in their doors for sound deadining I dont wee how it could hurt.

It will actually accelerate rust.It will trap moisture.Upper part of the door?Fine.Down where water collects and the seams?Nope.

• Like 1

Earlier today when I was driving I had to slow down for a turning car. I was cursing in 3rd and I decelerated from about 3k to 2nd and my car started making a grinding noise and the engine started revving like it was working hard but nothing was really going on. I pushed in the clutch and gave it some gas and it went away after a few yards.

It will do the same thing on stop signs. I'll use the transmission to slow down a bit, and it will still act like its revving high until the car comes to a complete stop for awhile. 

I haven't experienced the grinding/whirring yet though. Does it sound like an engine or transmission deal? I know my engine oil is good, not sure about the trans though...I should probably get on that   

It was definitely something metal on metal. I wouldn't be surprised if a mounts on the way out the bushings are definitely well worn oem rubber. I knew there would be plenty of gremlins to fix just have to stay on track and get it squared away.