FUCK is a bad word...tell me your stories of FUCK or screw it or damnit or Oh shit

I spent 8 months learning and doing bodywork. Painting it and every thing! Yesterday the bad luck started. I had my hood up with my fuse box cover (mint) sitting on my Weber airfilter while doing electrical work. I sat down in the drivers seat and the hood fell. Shattered my fuse box cover, indented my weber filter, and outdented my hood......FUCK!!!!!! After I got over all the carnage and fixed what I could and got over it things were good. I took the neighboor for a serious test ride around the block wide open. It was a blast. Today however wasnt so cool. I notice my battery had broken free from the tie down and made a outward dent in my quarer and cracked my fresh paint job!

Just looking for some carnage stories of nice rides just to make me feel better, Im trying to convince myself oh well, they are made to be beat and beat again and not look pretty....................:mad::blink::(

Edited by SRSANDS
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about from this

wpl510sss001.jpg

To this

Not a single dime recovered from uninsured motorist :mad::mad:

Mind you those are new front and rear bumpers, easily $400 alone

Wagon totaled

Countless hours of work

01-18-04005.jpg

02-09-04006.jpg

My friend peeling out in my z32 then hitting the brake and gas at the same time with his stupid fat shit kicker wearing foot and slamming into the back of some muscle heads jeep.

84 GMC Seirra Classic Suburban. new tires, new exhaust, decent stereo with box installed. the morining i totaled it i had washed, waxed and filled it up with premium. new passenger mirror installed that morning as well. after the wreck, my wife and son each got $150 for their injuries and i lost my suburban. after owning it a total of 3 months. that sucked.

Flew to NC to buy my 510. Long story short, engine blew up the next day 8hrs from home.

When I had my 91 Integra I had to hotwire the bitch in order to get it started (eventually fixed it). I had it backed into the driveway. Hotwired it and BAM! Slammed it into the garage door, forgot to put it in nuetral before I 'started' it >:0 Dented the hatch, some of the pass side door and $600 to fix the garage door. Not a good day that day.

Oh yeah, another 510 story. Got all my body work done, went to the East Coast 510 meet last year. On my way home I came across some deer. I waited for them to cross. Only 2 of the 3 crossed. So I wait. Mofo didn't go so I did. Soon as I started going, that motherfucker ran smackdab into the side of my car. Not only did the deer undo a majority of the body work I did to the pass side fender and door, it shit down the side of the car. Then the bitch gets up and finishes walking across to the other side. Suffice to say I was less than pleased.

Edited by djlotus

One night driving my dime in the canyons/mountains I ran out of gas and my buddy and I had to walk back down some of the mountain and luckily caught a ride down with some 86 and good thing my friend parked his truck right at the foothills. After we put the gas from the new gas can I had to buy and then drive back down to gas up we went for a second eounnd. Just so happens while we are in the mountains my hi beams shut off so I pull oveer and right as I pull over my engine bay starts smoking. I pop my hood and all of my headlight wiring is smoldering and melting and under a full tank of gas my brake lines are glowing red hot and the plastic on them bursts into flames. With mothing to put thefire out I thpught I was never going to see my car again but to be burnt down to the ground. It ended up being my pos cable insulation weareing out and rubbing on the tie down stick. Luckily it didn't burn to the ground. Just the wiring. And brake lines

fixed headgasket on the daily

sweet, all working good revving fine. still pluming smoke, WTF WHY (mad as a mofo) gave it some hearty revs in frustration, BANG fresh headgasket gone

hang a sec... residual moisture in the exhaust. FUCK

I just got my jeep ready for the summer. New motor, tires, top, seats and a bunch of other mods and upgrades.

is_00123.jpg

A few days after that pic I drove to my girlfriends apt and parked it. We went to dinner in her 4runner. When we got back it was gone.

FUCK!

A month later the cops call me, they found my jeep. Told me I could pick it up from the tow yard. $600 in towing fees later, I was able to take it home...it's never been quite the same...:mad:

is_00135.jpg

is_00136.jpg

FUCK!

Hope that fucker is still rotting in jail.

As a newbie spray painter, I just finished spraying my toyota hood with 2K. Left it drying on a table in the sun, and went to work. Got home from work, to find my German Shepherd dog had knocked it off the table and run all over the new paint with big muddy paws...

Got a new radiator expansion bottle for my Nissan truck; put it in, but didn't latch the hood up properly, started the motor, hood crashed down, smacked the hood strut into the new bottle....

Oh man, I hate seeing cars we put so much work into geting wrecked. :(

I had my thread already. Got the mottor swap done in April, got new wheels on the night before, 12hrs later, someone ran a red and killed my Goon.

thank god he had insurance. :-/

2eDeYe;170622']I just got my jeep ready for the summer. New motor' date=' tires, top, seats and a bunch of other mods and upgrades.

[img']http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/stepfor/1972%20Jeep%20CJ5/is_00123.jpg[/img]

A few days after that pic I drove to my girlfriends apt and parked it. We went to dinner in her 4runner. When we got back it was gone.

FUCK!

A month later the cops call me, they found my jeep. Told me I could pick it up from the tow yard. $600 in towing fees later, I was able to take it home...it's never been quite the same...:mad:

is_00135.jpg

is_00136.jpg

FUCK!

Hope that fucker is still rotting in jail.

Man they made a mess of a badass jeep that sucks.

ooohhh FUCK!!!

fixed the steel flares on the sedan (many hours!!!) and on its 3rd test drive (after sitting 10years) around the block it feels a bit wobblly, get out and look, 'seems' fine.

continue straight about 6 blocks and as i turn the corner, the LF wheel passes me :eek: combined w/a horrible metal to asphalt skreeching grind (on the rotor) to a stop

i get out to see the wheel still rolling up the street...about 20 houses and it stops it the middle w/out hitting anything :w00t:

dented the fender and cracked the flare... again.

it was fun trying to get the jack under the car thats on the street :cursing:

remember to check your nuts before test drives. finger tight dont cut it!

I installed a so called "new" engine on my 620. But it was running funky and I told the local mechanic to check the compression and adjust the valves. 85$ later he said that the engine was fine and strong. So I go pick it up with my bro in my Toyota 4runner. My brother drove the 4runner home while I drove the Datsun. He fucken crashes my 4runner! What a dumb ass!

So now I only have this Datsun that was checked out ok by the local mechanic. WRONG! That fucken engine popped a head gasket and the engine fucked up permanently. FUUUUUCCCCCKK! That fucken mechanic probably just looked at it and charged me 85$.

I took me a while to make both of them run again.

So lesson learned. If you want it done right. Do it your mother fucken self.

how about having to finish paying a car(which is totaled) till august 2010 cause some dipshit somewhere in the state of Missouri or state of California i still dont know, put someone else driving record on mine so meanwhile i got in a car accident w/o insurance so now im fucked fucked fucked i tell you,, i got in the accident when i owed 13,000 and i only owe under 5,000 now yay me right nah fuck this shit.. to top it off i went to the 949fm's indy jam this past weekend and its presented by scion and they even get exclusive parking and even free entrance(well i got my tickets free) and its depressing seeing all my box's little brothers and sisters and cousins and uncles and blah blah blah shit

box1.jpg

I was moving my car into the garage to replace my BMC, my car had no bmc in it at the time. I should have just pushed it in, being that I had two friends there to help but nooooooooo. I drove up the driveway wayyyy to fast, realised I was going too fast, pressed the brake pedal and was like

FUCK

My car was fine but I snapped a 2x4.... it actually came through the other side of the wall.

so dumb

well yesterday i got the news that the kid i sold my s10 to and got my 720 from smashed it into the rear of another car doing about 45. i spent a good 8 years working on my s10 and i know it isnt the best but i did all the work myself and had a lot of good memories with that truck. i drove this truck since i bought it new and didnt mess up one thing on it and this kid has it for 3 months and all but totaled it. anyways i dont have any accident pictures but heres a few when it was nice when i had it. im pretty bummed out too i really need to get my 720 running, that will make things better.

l_fe458ddb4b36991c5731d2ee94ccc0ff.jpg

1183700343_l.jpg

l_e27a46f8f51f3ee81fdb6f9fac353d68.jpg

l_4eeabdddf1bfff2d3b7b13af54340e7a.jpg

FUCK