FUCK is a bad word...tell me your stories of FUCK or screw it or damnit or Oh shit

Was pushing my 240sx in the garage and my GF was steering, I started pushing and it sat there not budgeing. Rev it up a bit and still nothing. Rev it up good and nothing.

"Hey I forgot the parking brake! now try." I think this is why I am doing a motor swap right now. FML.

*note* my 240sx has godly brakes for some reason.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck face that owned my truck before me welded in a floor board over the cheese hole one that was original. gunned it and the gas pedal stuck on it and it was stuck open full throttle for a good 5-6 seconds..

somehow lost the remote to my stereo, thats bullshit now i have to lean forward to change the song lol

so i spent a few months rebuilding my wheeler.

new motor, brakes, quick release doors, and some new bearings/u-joints, and generally went over to kill the last of the basket case syndrom from the PO.

when it was done it looked like this

HPIM0066.jpg

then i went camping, and let a friend drive it...

not 72hrs after the first pic

IMG0216copy.jpg

the video of the extraction here

the heep doing the yanking is ]2edeye's freshly recovered heep mentioned earlier in this thread

FUCK

then it got stolen this last jan (fuck!). i got it back and did the needed headgasket. then not a month later im driving down the free way and it sucked a 10mm washer from the weber filter into cyl #3

FUCK (note: chewed washer on piston)

DSCN0434.jpg

got it back together and it ran fine NOT FUCK :D

then i went camping...

broke 1 birfield doing nothing stupid at all. amazingly got one delivered to BFE national forest.

and broke it the next day being stupid FUCK

but i did tow home a K5 blazer with it so mostly not fuck. :fu:

Customer's car. 1955 Chevy Belair more than $130,000 put into.

After we painted it and charged him 20k for the paint job, I decided to test drive it becuase the customer said that the overdrive wouldn't kick in. I drove off the shop, right when I got on the freeway ramp, first gear burnout, second gear reached 60mph, 3rd gear hood pops open, hits the roof, I brake hard and I just see the hood landing in front of me and sliding off the ramp until it hits the bumper.

The car show was the next day, and we just had a wrecked hood, big dents on the roof, and fenders.

I found out that day that I could work 40 hours straight, with lots of coffee.

I was moving my car into the garage to replace my BMC, my car had no bmc in it at the time. I should have just pushed it in, being that I had two friends there to help but nooooooooo. I drove up the driveway wayyyy to fast, realised I was going too fast, pressed the brake pedal and was like

FUCK

My car was fine but I snapped a 2x4.... it actually came through the other side of the wall.

so dumb

haha i was there that shit was funny as hell!!!:lol:

so i spent a few months rebuilding my wheeler.

new motor, brakes, quick release doors, and some new bearings/u-joints, and generally went over to kill the last of the basket case syndrom from the PO.

when it was done it looked like this

HPIM0066.jpg

then i went camping, and let a friend drive it...

not 72hrs after the first pic

IMG0216copy.jpg

the video of the extraction here

the heep doing the yanking is ]2edeye's freshly recovered heep mentioned earlier in this thread

FUCK

then it got stolen this last jan (fuck!). i got it back and did the needed headgasket. then not a month later im driving down the free way and it sucked a 10mm washer from the weber filter into cyl #3

FUCK (note: chewed washer on piston)

DSCN0434.jpg

got it back together and it ran fine NOT FUCK :D

then i went camping...

broke 1 birfield doing nothing stupid at all. amazingly got one delivered to BFE national forest.

and broke it the next day being stupid FUCK

but i did tow home a K5 blazer with it so mostly not fuck. :fu:

hahahaha

shit will buff out

Long long ago, my '55 is in the yard with the rear axle out of it. (can't remember why now) I finally get the bumper jack under it, which isn't easy with it an inch off the ground. I get it up high enough to work on it and kick the flat spare tire under it. I slide under and start wrenching on it, and... Boom the jack slips off and the heavy ass Chev falls on me with the frame across my chest. It feels like FUCK!!! Breathing is near impossible, like through a drinking straw. I lived above a body shop and six guys rush out and lift that prick off of me and I crawl out. Shaken but alive and unhurt, more or less. The body shop owner points to the spare tire... the only thing that saved my ass that day. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I've got a couple. Bought this Lincoln at auction and was gonna flip it and expected to make a couple grand. Worked all the bugs out (and there were a bunch) and felt confident it would someone a nice driver. Drove it out to an Auto Trader branch for them to shoot pics for an ad. 3 hours later, on my way home, I drove it through a power pole at @ 50 MPH. It was going to be the last time I drove it before it sold. Literally took a four foot section out of the pole and it stuck back in the ground, being held up by the support wires. I walked away but the car became an organ donor. Hard to tell in the pic but there was a pie shaped wedge back to the front crossmember. FUCK!!

001-2.jpg[/img]

Second has already been posted elsewhere by my brother. This was around '95. Orange one was a nice parts car and the primed one was his. FUCK!!

1200002-1.jpg[/img]

These contractors are installing the steel pillars in concrete to stop vehicles from parking on the pavement outside a Sports Bar downtown. They are now in the process of cleaning up at the end of the day and anxious to go home.

eq1bx2.jpg

How long do you think it will be before they realize where they parked? :lol:

oh shit that was funny

i had this one ton suburban that was missing the motor for sale this guy comes buy to look at it and as we are putting up on his trailer the rear brake locks up and the bails on the sale..next day i go out to find out what happened and as i am taking the axle shaft out the truck starts to roll down the driveway and slams into the side of my daily driver and totals it

I had half a tree break off and land on my 510 wagon a couple years back, there was no wind, I was at the hospital checking on my mom who tried to od... and my brother happened to be there with the sickest case of pink eye I've ever seen, OH YEAH, it was also 4th of july...

Great holiday.

i swapped in a rebuilt L18 to the red 4dr i had (only have before pix), while on another test drive, in the cyn, i rolled it :eek: FUCK KCUF fuck!

we (friend and my dog) got out rolled it back over and drove it home. every panel was smashed.

My friend had an '81 4x4 720 with rebuilt Z. I had an '80 4x4 720 with an L20b with about 200,000 on it. We decided to go muddin. We both went throught the same mudhole, my ol girl made it out no problem. My friend got stuck in the middle of it with water up to the floor boards. The worst part is he suckd water down the carb and before he could shut it off lost all oil pressure....FUCK!! I had to tow him home 15 miles. We rebuilt the motor again and he sold it.

I got t-boned in a '74 Corolla SR-5. I wasn't that mad at the time (it wasn't my 'good' car) and I don't know if you guys care about Corollas, but if you think about it, FUCK

sold my 75 Corrola SR5 because i couldn't get it running. the guy i sold it to got it running, i forgot to ground the condenser, and proceded to blow the motor not an hour later. then he scrapped it after his sister beat the hell out of it with a sledgehammer. i miss my corrolas.....

My worst fuck.... embarrassing fuck and dumbfuck were all combined at once!

Back in the late 90s i was the typical punk ass 5.0 mustang owner... i had a black 90 saleen replica.. On my way to my new job (yes the first day) i was driving next to a black suv that had a super hot chick driving.... i was looking into her window when i got her attention, she smiled and kinda waved.... at this point i had to be a showoff in the typical 5.0 mustang owner way and pulled it down to second gear doing about 5000 rpm and floor it to impress her....... well little did i know that while i was looking at her and showing off traffic had stopped ahead of me. As soon as i looked forward i got to see the letters in my windshield NISSAN from a 720 truck tailgate ironically. Yep i steam rolled that little 720 and got to sit in a pile up and to make it even worse the cute cirl was stuck in traffic too right next to me... looking in my window.... laughing.... fuck!

Nissan 720 totalled.... mustang destroyed.... ego crushed.

and now i have a 720... hmmm what does this mean?