Ok help me download pics

Ok all you guys that know what they are doing. I joined Flickr and I downloaded some pics. now how the hell do I tranfer them to this web site and onto blogs? Be gental I am not the most computer literate person. I am happy to be able to check my email....:D:)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I was worse than you, probably still am. I joined Photobucket too, just never used it until Ratsun. Forced to figure it out, or not post my pictures, I followed their (Photobucket's extremely simple) instructions and !!!!! got it to work the first time. No one was more surprised! Hey, I just go to my account and hit the Browse button find the picture I want on my computor, left click on it, and hit open and download and that's it. All I do is left click the IMG code below the new picture added (it will signal: copied), go to my Ratsun post and click on the little icon below the happy face (I don't know what the hell it's called but is in the middle of the upper page), and hit the Ctrl and V button, then OK, and it is downloaded.

I bet someone will tell me there are easier way to do it, but this works for me. Was having a hell of a time trimming my avitar for another forum, Photobucket sized it and installed it with a few clicks.

I took a quick look at the Flickr preview tour, gotta agree with the others; set up a Photobucket account. For what we use it for, it is better than Flickr. I have a folder for every forum that I embed pics in, and another nice thing about PB is the ability to grab a picture from a website without having to download it to your computer and then upload it to PB. Next best thing to hotlinking, it is.

If you really dont want to join photobucket I will write a tutorial. But my first suggestion is to right click the image and go to properties it should give you the URL should read something like http://www.flicker.com/asda/asda/asd.jpg or something with jpeg at the end. Copy that URL and thenwhen creating a post her select the image thing or type therurlyoucopied and it should work...

This goes for any picture you see online and what not. Anyways, I need to go to the movies. I can do a more detailed one later if you like.

Photobucket! http://www.photobucket.com Create an account...name a folder...upload a few pics into said folder...click on any pic in said folder to make it bigger...in the bottom right of page youll see these codes.......

share url

direct link

html tag

img code

All you have to do is left click on IMG CODE & it will turn blue & say "copied"...after that go to the site where you want the pic to show up...right click on the mouse & youll see the IMG code appear...Photobucket has made it very easy to host/share pics on other sites & you can upload a TON of pics...it's almost limitless! I have around 20 folders w/ hundreds of pics loaded!

P1100011.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Wow this is neat... I did what you said. Came to this post hit right click then paste and bang! The test picture is of a L series cam sprocket, a Z series and a KA (E)

As I said in the other post, someone will show me an easier way. Thanks Mark!!!