The green pea and its photoshoot NSFW?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does she know you posted these? ;)

who cares.. she was drunk .. and wasnt her old man passed out?? lol anyone remember what i said when i saw that on your phone?? HAHA yea i can see it even better now! we should get her an that other chick in some bikini's an have them pose on our datsuns.. make a big datsun shoot out of it..

Is this the girl you were saying was at the tues mtg??

Oh and I suppose the Tuesday Mtg has a new meaning for you now..."No dear, I am just goin to the Tuesday night mtg of the Datsun club, don't wait up for me..." LOL

LOL.......are you kidding....it would be hard enough to find hot chicks to stand anywhere near the group of you to start with!!!! :) Maybe we should get full size cardboard cutouts of each rig all "blinged out", to lean up against the datsuns ......that might bring in your hot chicks...at least for a moment or two! .....Ooooohhhhh.......what we need is life size carboard cutouts of Bleach to stand behind!!!! THAT WILL GET THEM TO STOP!!!

Hey....so that made two chicks at last tuesdays gig???? More importantly, will they be there next tuesday?? :) Doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home!!!! :)

Once I get my truck going I know of a few chicks that will model on my truck... I just need to find the hottest one and have my truck looking the worst I can make it...

....hhhmmm....some ratsun stickers as pasties and some ratty Daisy Dukes ought to be appropriate :)

what we need is life size carboard cutouts of Bleach to stand behind!!!! THAT WILL GET THEM TO STOP!!!

oh Mike, you flatter me! :D I love it.

I'll see how many Bleach groupies I can bring down with me... you don't mind if they all wear bleach shirts do you? :o

oh noes! Is Mr. Bleach gonna come play with us? that would be awesome! maybe you can bring that FrozenWaterHome guy with ya too?

1 chick there on tuesday. These pics were from a party last saturday. Wish that tuesday could be a little more party like (more female attendees)

Bleach groupies...awesome! Put Bleach on in the same area, but in really small print about 100 times......then if we get caught staring at their tits we can blow it off ... "Just trying to read your shirt" .....OH....better yet......have it put on the shirt in Braille...use that puffy paint!!! :) LOL...while you're at it....can you have the same thing done across the butts of some little hot pants for them too??!!!! :)