Guest jaimesix

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

wlls got a 710 2 door coupe tho right? i found a couple of those but my search was for these rear windows as mutch as it was for a 710. wills car is bad fricken ass i feal i have to say that, but you know how some one gets somthing set in there head like i have and its hard to change. if i was going to settle for the coupe windos i would hav bought that super badass 610 project up for sale a while back.

on the first page theres a car like mine on black 6 spoke z mags anyone know whos that is?

• 1 month later...

You are going to want to post pics (we call them oics) so if you don't have a free Photobucket account you should get one, it's easy. Then just follow and practice this tutorial: http://community.rat...e-photo-albums/ If you ever need help a pic oic is worth a thousand words.

I had some on my first one, the rims fit fine with a 195, needed some roll with 205, 215 and 2 inches moare lower took a hefty roll and i ended up smoothing up alot of seems and folding the front fender infront of the tire in, they look good on there tho.

Maybe they have a good positive off set. I have a set of American Racing rims from a zx (maybe they weren' t direct replacement rims) and they stick out from under the fender. The fronts rubbed on turns and the back would bub on bumps.

710strutupgrade007Large.jpg

For the lowering I wanted I used optional S110 mags from an '82.

710strutupgrade014Large.jpg

Finished ride height.

710rearsuspension015Large.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The bidding starts at 7,500. ...with a reserve!

Totally worth it considering the amount of work that has been done. Check out the rear suspension/ disk brakes!

I just don't know if anyone that likes 710s likes spending that much on 710s!

i want this car