• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:w00t: :w00t:

Thats funny as heck, turned down by Mcds drive through :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wasnt Cam was it :unsure:

Nah, Cam is accident prone, buy so was this dude :rolleyes: ! He shall remain nameless in order to protect the innocent ;) !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Nah, Cam is accident prone, buy so was this dude :rolleyes: ! He shall remain nameless in order to protect the innocent ;) !

That he is,

And loses keys like there is no tomorrow :lol:

Hows his headache issue doing :unsure:

Jason, you dont wanna let the cat out of the bag :P :lol: :lol:

That he is,

And loses keys like there is no tomorrow :lol:

Hows his headache issue doing :unsure:

Jason, you dont wanna let the cat out of the bag :P :lol: :lol:

Yagh, Cam's got no luck, his headache issue, it can be triggered by exposure to hydrocarbons and orgasms :blink: ! What a way to go eh?Me, I just have a few dattos, enough to keep me busy for a longgggg time .... I don't want to seem to obsessed afterall :D ;) !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yagh, Cam's got no luck, his headache issue, it can be triggered by exposure to hydrocarbons and orgasms :blink: ! What a way to go eh?Me, I just have a few dattos, enough to keep me busy for a longgggg time .... I don't want to seem to obsessed afterall :D ;) !

Yikes what a way to go, the second would be with a smile on the face tho.

Do they know why,what caused it?

Keep busy Jason thats it, should be good til what retired? :lol: :lol:

Yikes what a way to go, the second would be with a smile on the face tho.

Do they know why,what caused it?

Keep busy Jason thats it, should be good til what retired? :lol: :lol:

Yup, gonna be a retirement hobby for sure! Gotta say Cam comes up with doozies, I'd be thinkin' it's all bad luck on his part!

Damn, just got another 710 goon yesterday............ :blush:

77goon004Large.jpg

Mike, you always have a way of finding gems, and this goon is no exception...Whats the plan for this one?

(BTW - it already has my favorite wheels on it, same as the ones on my sedan so I really want to know... :) )

Someone has already offered me a non factory set of 14s from a 280z. Maybe I can get her to swap.

I need a good gas door, radio antenna, windshield for my goon, and the four doors for the sedan. Yeah I know the back ones are slightly different around the glass. I should be able to cut and remove the channel around the glass and turn them into four door sedan doors, I hope. The sedan doors are hopelessly dented and the goon ones are also trimmed in white, a perfect match. This one also has a nice automatic for a spare for the sedan. The L20B has a fast idle but accelerates without hesitation and seems like a strong runner. Marker lights, tailgate, side glass, tail lenses and trim that are goon specific will be good to have for spare.

So motor is good and the automatic, driveshaft and rear axle. Rad, booster and master, wire harness, dash. Lots of small pieces.

I won't be 'cutting into it' for a while. Damn it runs so good too.

• 2 weeks later...

you guys remember this car?

ndnawy.jpg

(and yes that's an original black 510)

Yes, I remember both cars...

And the original black 510 still has her color code sticker attached to prove her authenticity :)