KingCab with Blazer Rallys

DatDoug

I seen this on a lil yelo 620 on here last year and thot it wuz the coolest look. So after Months of searching the list for some 15x8 Chevy 6-lug Rallys I finally found some in good shape and for a good price:D Cleaned them up and painted them Stock Silver and threw on some 195-60's I had layin around and I have to say I am very pleased with the look and the ride. I wish there wuz a way to attatch the stock Datto dog-dishes. They fit perfect but dont have a way of attaching.

Heres some pics:D

Rallys005.jpg[/img]

Rallys003.jpg[/img]

Rallys004.jpg[/img]

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen this on a lil yelo 620 on here last year and thot it wuz the coolest look.

I agree. I saw someone with a set on a big Chev station wagon with wide tires and knew they were from a truck. They look great without too much bling. Good choice!

Weld the 3 balls that hold the stock hub caps on the stock wheels. Seems do-able.

What I was thinking. You might be able to drill holes on the back of the rims and plug weld some ball bearings on there.

edit: oh yeah, those wheels look great!

Edited by Weaver

Man I knew these new wheels I got would look great on my truck. Your set looks awesome!!!! I like those tire you are using. NICE!!!! My bro hates them though... He said they are too small.... He is stupid....

That yellow truck was Fuelrags. He sold it. Very nice guy!

I seen this on a lil yelo 620 on here last year and thot it wuz the coolest look. So after Months of searching the list for some 15x8 Chevy 6-lug Rallys I finally found some in good shape and for a good price:D Cleaned them up and painted them Stock Silver and threw on some 195-60's I had layin around and I have to say I am very pleased with the look and the ride. I wish there wuz a way to attatch the stock Datto dog-dishes. They fit perfect but dont have a way of attaching.

Heres some pics:D

Rallys005.jpg[/img]

Rallys003.jpg[/img]

Rallys004.jpg[/img]

Thats sick!!! How much do they stick out of the fender.

Thanks Ted, I've been seeing several of the chevy trk rallys on craigs list lately, what is a fair price for a set.

doug, what is the measurement from the ground to the cross member under the motor..... I like how it sits.....

Thanks Ted, I've been seeing several of the chevy trk rallys on craigs list lately, what is a fair price for a set.

doug, what is the measurement from the ground to the cross member under the motor..... I like how it sits.....

There are a lot of these on the list. I paid $100 for 5 of them with the caps and beauty rings. The rings were kinda beat up but the rims are in great shape. I never want to pay any more than $100 for a set of used rims but to each his own.

It measures 5-1/2 inches to the ground from crossmember. The tires are even with the wheel wells and the rims stick out about an inch

There are a lot of these on the list. I paid $100 for 5 of them with the caps and beauty rings. The rings were kinda beat up but the rims are in great shape. I never want to pay any more than $100 for a set of used rims but to each his own.

It measures 5-1/2 inches to the ground from crossmember. The tires are even with the wheel wells and the rims stick out about an inch

I forgot to ask but are those the 7 or 8 inch wheels,

thanks for the measurement.....