OEM/NOS find

Well, I got to digging around for Datsun parts and found a place that looks like an old run down building. I stopped in and talked to the guy for a while and turns out the guy knew my dad and grandfather because they used to come to his old parts store all of the time and trade motorcycle stuff. Well turns out he quit the parts store and started buying up old stock from parts stores and estate sales, pretty much anything automotive! I have found some sweet Nissan/Datsun oem parts! What's funny is he's a Chevy and ford man and it's hard to find import parts in his shop! I finally figured out how to find the parts, all of the Chevy and ford stuff is in the open and nicely displayed, all of the import stuff is concealed in boxes in corners under American car parts.. lol. There are a lot of old Datsun/Nissan boxes with trim pieces and such among other things... windshield gaskets, misc rubber trim, back glass for trucks, motor brackets, speaker covers, sway bars, turn signal assemblies, and a lot of other stuff but I really don't know what they fit and I'm not sure where to look up the part numbers online to see what they are... Maybe someone can refer me somewhere? I'll have some pictures up later!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at this part of the part number 00000-xxx00

The xxx part tells which car it was designed for. The first 5 digits is the part type, but you can tell that just by looking at the part.

Datsun 620

B50 through B56

Any Hxx or 180 numbers? Those are what I need (B10/B110/B210/B310).

Mxx is for F10/310

Datsun 510 designs are:

210 through 299

A06 through A60

A86 through A95

N01 through N24

Okay, here is a small update... We finally got a hold of the guy and he said he had a small heart attack,:eek:, and that he was going to be there anyways. Ended up talking to him about it for a while when I got there said sometimes he takes 10-15 nitroglycerin pills and that he has had about 5 heart attacks and he's just stayed home and taken care of them...:blink:

Anyhow, managed to find some cool things. I'm not 100% but I believe I have located about 5 solid rear windows. They are in slider window boxes, so they are probably the stock glass from the trucks, but like I said, not 100%. I will grab some measurements. Found some weatherstripping, block heaters, acc. mount for the motor, j13 .040 pistons and more.

If any of you guys need any OLD Chevy, Ford, Dodge, etc... parts let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I can find you what you need! This place is literally packed with parts from floor to ceiling with 30's and up parts. old radios, mirrors, fogs, lamps, chrome out the roof, lenses everywhere, Flathead parts, wheels, carburetors, books, magizines and more!! You name it he has it or had it! I sure wouldn't care to look for anything for someone. I even found a box of Simca Parts!

2235524430102197423S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm still working on getting it all together and figuring out what it all is, but soon enough I'll put it all up for viewing pleasure.

I even found a box of Simca Parts!

2235524430102197423S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm still working on getting it all together and figuring out what it all is, but soon enough I'll put it all up for viewing pleasure.

Did you say pleasure???:lol:

Ummm...check your mail bro!:D

Simca????:eek: This means that ALL you other Simca owners out there need to relax alright...I call dibs.

Thanks for heads up EZ!!!!

I'm telling you guys, this man has lots and lots of things. A bunch of the American stuff he has written down and I can simply ask him. A lot of the American parts is still in the box/plastic. No pictures of the whole stash yet(probably 2500sq ft), but I can probably get a couple the next time I go!

Purple & 420n620 - You all looking for anything in specific?

Got yah down bonvo & jefe de jefes!

I'm telling you guys, this man has lots and lots of things. A bunch of the American stuff he has written down and I can simply ask him. A lot of the American parts is still in the box/plastic. No pictures of the whole stash yet(probably 2500sq ft), but I can probably get a couple the next time I go!

:thumbsup: right on man if he has these parts that will help get big bertha on the road sooner

if you come across anything related to the 65 to 67 GtO just let me know what you find, my list is large. but heres a small list - wheel well moldings, headlight bezals, stainless steel rocker moldings, rally gauges, am/fm radios, 8 track tape players, electric antenna, emblems, anything related to convertibles.

I'm also be interested in other years of GTO's so just let me know what you find. Thanks