• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix

Nice 620.

What color are you painting it?

Your bud will come in handy when looking for your car in a crowded parking lot~!:lol:

Jaime._______________________________________________________

Looks good man!!! Good to see its coming along unlike mine. You know anyone locally that would be interested in buying my frame???? Im bout to clip the 521 and full frame it with a KA, just need to get rid of the other frame.

Looks good bro!!! Acro is gonna be hot this year!!!

Yeah its gonna make a few Datsun shows this year hopefully.....The color well your gonna have to wait and see.....Im gonna start posting pics tonight of some of the work....the interior is almost complete and a couple other goodies....but I amkeeping yall a few days behind cause I got some ideas I dont wanna let out till I get them done and then I share how I did it with yall.....Also Im doing a write up article on how to do onboard air for a 620...I se alot ask about it so Im gonna do a break down on it for ya.

Yeah Im gonna have it ready to go full Acro member this year....so I gotta do some funky stuff to step it up.

damn that thing is low!!

hey, i was wonderin if you could get a wider shot of the underhood? and wheres your clutch master cylinder?

6in of body drop to where the rockers have been cut off.The cluch resivior has been relocated to the side of the master cylinder....Ill get ya a wider shot once I get the engine all complete .....its got a cantilever system under the dash that connects the clutch resivior.Ill get ya some under dash shots too once the interior is all back in it too....