A few new pics

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AcrophobiA, what's up?! I used to be the shipping manager at Fender Bender Intl, I used to ship shit to your club guys every day. Maybe I even got to touch your long, hard... umm... 4 link bars!

Somehow I have heard about you from someone on the Acro board metioning a Datsun fan that used to work for FBI.....lol wow small world...

YEAH thats it.....someone told me to call him that if I needed anything from them cause hed set me up on the sweet ass downlow price...since Im building a Datsun....I dunno what I need from there but I do have satisfaction knowning you may have touched my 4 link bars..HA HA HA

Hey on that link is that Seth's garage?....

Top right hand corner pic is just a random picture my brother had of a DUMPED 620. When we did the quick design on the web page, he tossed it on for good measure.

As far as pictures of my old truck, it was my brother's old house. We did all the work in there, Z'd the frame, raised the bed floor to the rails, did all brackets and the front hoop, and even bagged the bed! Tilt beds are funny... But we had an extra bag and some line laying around, so why not!