620 garage sale....

Ricky116

Ive been kicking around the idea for a while of a all datsun 620 garage sale. For just one day like noon to 4 oclock I have 3 king cabs a 77,78,79 I need to get rid of. A ton of other stuff all 620. (carbs ,heads, fenders, doors hoods, bed,interior parts, grills and more) I actually have 4 kingcabs but I am keeping the cream of the crop. I may be about a month maybe two premature here since I still have quite a bit of work to do on various issues with each truck. I just wanted to make sure there was enough interest to go forward with this idea. I have tons of parking in a quiet neighborhood, near the clark county fairgrounds in vancouver Wash. any feedback would be appreciated:)dats001.jpg?t=1234751961

dats002.jpg?t=1234752009dats003.jpg?t=1234752039

dats004.jpg?t=1234752075

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says Datsun are less addictive than meth? Jeez, I shouldn't even be thinking about it, but a KC would be nice, even though I just started my thread on bucket seats for the standard cab since I wasn't getting a KC anytime soon.

Any potential price list, inventory of what would be for sale, rolling chassis, or just parts, etc.?

Well.. No price list or inventory I guess pretty much every part to build a 620 is there so if you have a 620 I probablly have the part The white 79 is a roller without motor just good bed and cab clear title 78 is a really nice less than 500 mile l18 with su's cam ceramic header 5 speed but pretty rusty body and clear title and the 77 yellow is a little rusty but original (mostly) l20 4 speed clear title I have a spare l20 and several dash assemblys I will be selling to. Please dont ask for me to sell anything prior to this sell.. If the sale dont work out I will be putting all up here on the 4 sale side of Ratsun...:):) Thanks Ricky

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ricky

Do you have any 620 AC stuff. Looking for complete system or parts. I am in AZ but I am in the process of buying phatdave's 73 620. AC would be nice for the drive home to AZ.

Thank you,

Charlie

Edited by Charlie69
Bad spelling

Im thinking the weekend after this So the 7th and/or 8th of march I will be having the sale. What doesnt sell then goes to the ForSale on here,craigslist or ebay The yellow 77 truck is up and running new brakes:) any thought from the forum on value? I have a number in my head but I could be way off Im going to put some miles on it this week since its sat so long and make sure its good and road worthy. Im having second thoughts on the primered one. I just have to much damn money into it (the motor anyway)to sell it. It will be here if someone really wants it .

The sale is ON! anyone like hotdogs chips and a soda? Sale is one day 11 am to 4pm Sat. March 7th only. If you know what you need let me know and I will be happy to let you know if I have it. Please drive your datsun I have lots of parking. oil drippers please park in the grass (not that our beloved datsuns would drip oil) Im asking 1500 for the yellow king cab OBO. It runs excellant. I do have some older 620 stuff as well, grill,headliner,domelights and some other bits. hope to see you all here Ricky

4112 N.E. 174th ST.

Vancouver WA. 98686

From portland I-5 north to 179th ST. exit. go east to 50th AVE. (couple miles) go right one block to 174 ST. turn right go half mile on the right call if you like 360 6070522

Hoping to make it, Would like to see what you have for a headliner for a 76 standard cab.

Is it OK to bring kids? Mine are 11 and 12 girls. Hoping that i dont need to bring them, but.. And some people dont like having kids in there garage, so i ask.

Jason

Hoping to make it, Would like to see what you have for a headliner for a 76 standard cab.

Is it OK to bring kids? Mine are 11 and 12 girls. Hoping that i dont need to bring them, but.. And some people dont like having kids in there garage, so i ask.

Jason

No problem I have two daughters as well. and yes I have a 1977 headliner not pos on the year could be 76 it was totalled a few years back and was scrapped but I did pull everything before hand:)