I scored ANOTHER GOON!!!

jesusno2

Traded my 720 for it and some window tint work done on it and my ol ladys taurus came with stocker wheels and hubcaps and 5 280zx turbo wheels. Its slammed, multi colored but is a running driving car I'll try to get pics loaded up this evening. gonna be like running driving project unlike my ka goon.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope not that i know of. I have been all around the car and under it I don't see any damage. I do need some parts though. If anyone as any of these parts please pm me

Bumpers

Weber 32/36

White door panel

One inside door handle

Z lug nuts for the wheels

Front turn signal lenses

Front valance

Edited by jesusno2
If anyone as any of these parts please pm me

One inside door handle

Front turn signal lenses

which door handle? F? R? they are diff on goons.

or is it the window crank? check the 'replacement section' at the local auto parts for Subaru, theirs seem to look exactly like stock (i have 3 at home :D )

ebay has aftermarket siganls for a good price. i have an OK set avail (lens make have a small crack though)

looks like a nice project d/d with a good start, I miss seeing cool older cars being used as peoples d/d, around here (denver, co.) you just don't see that. When I lived in Seattle area they were everywhere and parts were alot easier to find?

Well I have found some issues that need attention. Its got some funky crack head wiring going on up to the ignition I'm gonna have to fix. Wipers only work on low speed, and the carbs blows ass won't idle now I turned the idle down and hooked up the fuel solinoid.

I have enough parts I could make one whole car but I don't wanna start robbing stuff from my KA goon I already borrowed the headlight surrounds and turn signals.

More pics took these today I just put a weber and matchbox dizzy on runs so much better!! (Thanks yellow620)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v633/jesusno2/?action=view&current=utf-8BZmFsbCBjaXR5IGdvb24uanBn.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v633/jesusno2/?action=view&current=utf-8BZmFsbCBjaXR5IGdvb24gMi5qcGc.jpg

Just need to get those damn lugnuts and new tires so I can run those swazys!