1973 Datsun 610 For Sale

Not mine but I thought some of you guys might be interested. I thought they had a typo and it was a 510 goon so I had Friday off so off I went in the rain only to be dissapointed when I found it was 610. Exterior is in really good shape, but interior will need TLC for sure. They told me it's been sitting there for 10 years so I'd be concerned about DMV fees if not registered Non-Op. Oh and they're asking $500obo to give you guys a starting point.

Here's the CL ad: http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/1010007948.html

DSCN4180.jpg

DSCN4181.jpg

DSCN4182.jpg

DSCN4183.jpg

DSCN4184.jpg

DSCN4185.jpg

DSCN4189.jpg

DSCN4190.jpg

DSCN4191.jpg

DSCN4192.jpg

DSCN4193.jpg

DSCN4194.jpg

DSCN4195.jpg

DSCN4196.jpg

Edited by 71DIMER
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fawk! I love it! I even like the color. and a goon!

bonvo you should seriously think about this ... you know, till you find a hot 610... this would keep you on the road. Keep the dream alive. Work your magic on it.

I would drive that in a heart beat. 610 Wagons are AWESOME! Only one I've seen around here was missing too many bits to consider .....

i would drive it too

they look sweet slammed with deep dish....

for example found on ratsun

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Edited by dayton100

Ok, I have been thinking about this, and is there anyone who might want to help me get this thing? I would like to get this thing and get it running. What all do you think it will need to be somewhat roadworthy? I know tires are most likely a must, maybe someone on here has a set of wheels and tires I could get for cheap. If I can make this happen for under 1000 I would like to do it. Anyone want to help, let me know. PM me a phone number and I will call and we can start arranging this. I will be in AZ by the end of the month and will not have a car and would like to get this running and work on it while I'm stuck there for a few months :) thanks in advance ratsun!

EDIT: I am fully understanding that money/beer will be included in the helping to procure this car ;)

Dwn if you are really interested, call the guy and get more info! Educate yourself so you know what your dealing with! Trans? Brakes?

"Call Toni @ 805-441-2131"

It sounds like a fun project, and hell, there has been more than a few field-dattos that only need the points sanded and some fresh gas put in to get them going. I say go for it, I love this goon and the color!

Let me add then when I spoke to Toni (a lady) she said it's been sitting out for 10 years and there's probably some rats nest up in there so I openned the door gently since it's up to almost knee high grass (wet grass). The only door I was able to open was the drivers side from the inside since the window was rolled down (in the rain no less so floors probably are wet and likely rusted). Anyway don't expect a lot of technical info from the owner, that's the jist of this message. :)

dwnshifter, you dipshit. you want to buy every single fucking thing that show's up for sale on here.

and I do buy a lot of parts.......however, I sold my firebird last week and need another car to drive and will be stuck in AZ for 46 weeks and wont have transportation nor anything to do...PLUS I will have access to a lift and full tools so I would like to take advantage if at all possible. I was looking at buying a caravan last week but decided not to spend the money. I REALLY want a 510 or 510 wagon, but this would be close enough for me. Also, I will be getting paid full time army money for the 46 weeks so money is not an issue ;) thanks for your concern though.

dwnshifter, you dipshit. you want to buy every single fucking thing that show's up for sale on here.

also, look at my mautofied profile, I have bought sold and traded about 7 different vehicles in the last 6 months. I do want to buy all the dattos on here, and if I were closer I would, thing is, there are none out here, so all I can do is wait till I am.

She looks a little rough under the hood. Could take a little, could take a lot.

'73 610s have:

dual points distributors - take a single point with you

crap ass carburetor - take a can of cleaner, and a Weber

L18, if you're into that.

same front end as the sedan, coupe,... Brake Upgrade!

Leaf sprung back end, easily lowered

Metal bumpers with chrome

:lol::lol::lol: :D

I have an old sock for sale......

I had a hemi removed... shaped like a D. $2 Want it? Conversation piece hood ornament.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.