What did you do to your truck today?

Madness

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

floors.... a couple of days ago but whatever.

Image0015.jpg

Image0018.jpg

Would you want to weld up a toyota head to block too? Maybe weld the exhaust manifold on? Im just about sick of all the leaks.

Edited by Madness

I wish I had an Xbox just laying around...:(

Oh well, the 360 will do I guess. xD

That looks really sweet, TV in the dash and an xbox in the package tray, now all you need is a fridge and a microwave and you'll never have to leave the truck! :lol:

Well, didn't do anything today, but I'll definitely have some plans for the weekend. My dad brought home a Lincoln MIG welder and a tank of argon today, so I'll try to do as much as I can on the floorboard with the materials I have. :D

Well, didn't do anything today, but I'll definitely have some plans for the weekend. My dad brought home a Lincoln MIG welder and a tank of argon today, so I'll try to do as much as I can on the floorboard with the materials I have. :D

Shit, can I borrow your dad for a while :lol: Thats kewl.

i put some super clean on the motor last night and washed it down...went out this morning and it wont start so i get out to see of i knocked a wire loose or something as i am walking to the front it back fires ( scared the neighbor) so i get back in and try again at that point it back fires again...then one of the bums that sleep in the park across the street yells "what the f**k is all the noise"...i yell back "just doing what you dont and trying to get to work".....then i took the cap off and cleaned the water out of it and all is good

Shit, can I borrow your dad for a while :lol: Thats kewl.

Haha, he just told me that he's had it for awhile. I just now saw it in the basement and he told me it's been there for a long time... I guess I'm blind. xD

I thought I was going to have to do all the welding with a stick welder...