Wrecking Yard Report

someone should snag the wiper switch if its the intermittent one!!!! 

phixius is stopping by to see if it has one.... i never even thought to look .. i was searching for springs and a leaf to leaf measurement on a d21 for a axle swap question he had... ojh and i picked up another set of mazda b2200 window track rubber... they work good in a 521,   the bends are almost in the same place and its a little tight but they break in nice and no more window rattling

thanks naner.... i figured i could zoom in for the stock number to figure outthe years... but just wanted to get it up o nhere....the truck is pretty f ing straight with no rust...Eagle..adam could swap parts onto this truck and have a decent truck ....

tristin there's two 720's with complete naps engines in them ... i didn't ask the price cause i figured a full engine would be more than u wanted to invest...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Im parusin all the wrecking yards in portland for 4x4 720 springs for jrock till i find a set,  then meeting up w/ a member to snag a short block in the Portland area on Saturday. I havent heard back from him though to say if hes available or not. 

thanks bro ...wink...lol

It`s not a pick n pull it`s a independent,,, pick a part,,, but price is still almost $200. for fully dressed engine,,$150. if just block and head

http://www.pickapartolympia.com/price-list/

nice thanks naner.....preciate it ....solid info ...makes me wanna grab that l20 bottom in the 620 for a buck fitty...although homeboy behind the counter treats me pretty good...he likes bagged mini trux... and I'm like "Who don't?".....but hes been a solid help in the past... just gotta break down the homeboyness and he will help u....

its karma bro i had the chance at like 4 sets ......everytime im like no im gonna bag my shit.... but now im like i still want a low truck till i get the time, didn't plan on the mazda 4 link re dux..used my 3 link parts for the 521 on it.............shit i shoulda grabbed one of those sets...(kicking my own ass around the shop...)

Grab that EI dizzy (& pedestal, please!!) with it's HE coil & mount, maybe grab the box that goes with it ('76-78) if'n ya don't wanna use a HEI to control it.

A '69 210?

> Pick-n-pull fresno has a '69 210

Ok, went back to get a part for my DD chevy truck, looked at car again....quarter panel was marked '69 510....hmmm.....obviously not a 510. Trim tag under hood says KHLB310. I've got pics but need to load them on computer...do it on friday.

Phixius was checking in the wipers ...... Not a match box either.....I just glanced over it and took a track width measurement for reference..... The complete rear end was there bu I would wait a few days if u been to pap Olympia u know ole lake Import is over flowing here shores at pap....the 620 is on the beach right now but they are pumping the parking lot back in to the yard and filling it up with water .......

Just stopped by. I saw this truck when it was running. He wanted to trade it for my friends samurai. Still has a 5spd in it.

1972 521 pickup and 1974 620 pickup in U Pull It in Albuquerque.  Also a 1980 510 wagon and 2 z cars.   The z cars are mostly gone, but the other cars are substatnially complete, including engines and drivetrains.   If you need small parts our community here in Albuquerque could grab some for you.