Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is clean. Don't hurt to ask, but I doubt they will sell it. That big yard next to used tire king has at least 10 roadsters all lined up I saw one day , I asked if they would sell any and they told me they would make more money putting them in the yard. WTF ! I find that hard t belive

Are those Roadsters still there? What yard?

Hey all, I just managed to stumble upon a 1979 210 wagon and the entire middle section where the heater controls and radio go is broken off. It looks like the gauge cluster bezel and heater control/radio bezel is all one piece... If anybody can find one, it would be greatly appreciated! I'm in the middle of Kansas where nobody drives old foreign cars anymore and the junkyards are mostly the big three... :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Chad

Tacoma pic and pull

78 620, 4 spd, Japan l18 with a87 head.. may be close chambered. Has a very decent hood and doors seem nice. Interior is pretty rough. Managed to get a near perfect front bumper and nice drivers fender.

Also had a 70's b210 4 door sedan, bunch of good parts left.

Homeboyx check out these two sites. They list their inventory online and make you feel a little less like you're driving cross country to yards for nothing.

http://www.pickapartauto.com/

http://www.pickyourpart.com/locations/

Click the link for the city then the link to check inventory. Type in Datsun in the search field. If you get too specific with model number sometimes nothing will show up. There are Zs in Wilmington and Stanton.

Just figured I should ask again... Anybody know of a dash bezel for a '79 B210? Mine is almost completely missing... I am willing to pay you for your time if you find one and pull it(obviously if it doesn't cost $900,000 or something) :)

Thanks!

How about a story? I've named her "Honeybee" though I have found over the past few days it is not what she is. Abandoned in the woods, who's to say how many years.  A  cute little 1978 Datsun B210 GX. I've been researching this little car, and this web site comes up alot. You all must really like this rig. Well I got to thinking before she travels down the same path as "The Brave Little Toaster" someone in your Ratsun community might be interested in what she might have to offer in the way of original parts.  She has a pretty sweet grille, front bumper not bad, looks like she lost a couple of honeycomb hubcaps, but the other 2 are in pretty good shape for being 35 years old. Doors open,nice and solid, couldn't believe it. Popped the hood, she still has an engine(minus the altenator), and 5 speed trans. And for all you that like a nice rear-end she has it. Nice set of rear-lite action too. Think about it and I'll be back in a few days when I figure out how to do the photo thing, I'll get the Grandkids to help their Gramma if your interested. 

• Like 1